We’re so stoked that Colony returns TONIGHT on USA!
JJJ caught up with young actor Jacob Buster about what we can expect in the new season.
“I’m grateful for the opportunity to work on such a powerful and well written show like Colony,” he shared.
Jacob added about his co-stars, “Josh Holloway and Sarah Wayne Callies have not only taught me so much about acting by just watching their process, but, they are so kind and humble. They are the kind of people I would like to be…as actors and as human beings.”
Be sure to tune into Colony TONIGHT, January 12th @ 10PM ET/PT and learn 10 Fun Facts about Jacob below!
- 1. I was born in Burbank California. Looking out the window of my room you could see Walt Disney Studios.
- 2. Speaking of Disney, some of my happiest family memories have come at Disneyland and Disney World. It’s my happiest place on earth for sure.
- 3. I have 15 year-old brother and a 7 year-old sister. Both of them have been in a movie with me. I even got to punch my older brother in a scene. I could never get away with that in real life.
- 4. I absolutely love dogs, but I have never owned one.
- 5. I acted in my first movie when I was 7 years old.
- 6. I don’t take piano lessons but I like to learn songs by watching how to play them on YouTube and by ear.
- 7. I’m crazy about the expert Lego sets with over 4000 pieces. As you might imagine, my favorite one is the Magic Kingdom Cinderella Castle.
- 8. I’m obsessed with watching two series right now: Stranger Things and Friends. I just started watching the entire series of Friends again for the 6th time!
- 9. I live half the year in Los Angeles and the other half of the year in Salt Lake City, Utah. I keep racking up those frequent flyer miles or wearing out my mom’s car.
- 10. I’ve played competitive soccer since I was 5. Also, I’m an avid FC Barcelona fan.
- Bonus fact: I’m always singing, especially in the bathtub and car!