Is anyone else going to be forever crying now after the series finale of Girl Meets World on Disney Channel?
The episode said goodbye to our bestest friends — Riley (Rowan Blanchard), Maya (Sabrina Carpenter), Farkle (Corey Fogelmanis), Lucas (Peyton Meyer), Smackle (Cecilia Balagot) and Zay (Amir Mitchell-Townes) — and got to see almost the entire original cast of Boy Meets World.
Want to know all what happened on tonight’s episode? Click inside for a full recap of the finale of Girl Meets World…
Here are the highlights from the series finale of Girl Meets World on Disney Channel:
– Riley and her friends prepare for her leaving New York City for London because of her mom’s new job offer
– Lucas is also preparing for him and Riley to break up because of that.
– Maya, however, knows that her friendship with Riley isn’t going to suffer one bit.
– Zay is officially welcomed into the group (we always knew he was)
– The entire Matthews family returned to Cory and Topanga’s place in New York City, including Mr. Feeny and both Morgan actresses to help the family figure out their next moves.
– Eric, now a U.S. Senator, is yelling at Mr. Feeny for something, and it’s hurting our hearts. You make up with Mr. Feeny right now Eric!
– THIS MOMENT WAS EVERYTHING: Shawn tell Maya that he wants to adopt her. ALL THE FEELS!
– After hearing that, Mr. Turner (NY Superintendent) reveals that he actually regretted not adopting Shawn when he had the chance.
– In the end, Topanga decided to turn down the job and keep her family in New York.
JJJ Note: We’ll add more details when we re-watch the episode later!
Girl Meets World’s Top 10 Most Powerful Episodes Ever
‘Girl Meets World’ Finale: All The Best Moments Of Riley & Maya’s Friendship
‘Girl Meets World’ Creator Michael Jacobs Agrees With The Fans – GMW Shouldn’t Have Been Cancelled