When Billie Lourd, Emma Roberts, and Lea Michele first banded together for a new Fox show, Scream Queens, no one knew what to expect. But despite varying ratings, it definitely clicked with a young demographic who loved the gorgeous designer clothes, horrifying murders and hilarious one-liners.
The show is “still very much in consideration for renewal,” but so far its fate hasn’t been revealed by the network. We’re rooting for renewal, and it’s all because of Chanel #1. There has never been a darker, funnier and more fashion-forward sorority protagonist before or since.
Here’s the proof… 10 of her best quotes ever:
1. “Learn to make a pumpkin spice latte, you psychopath.”
Click inside for more…
2. “I always know what people are thinking and feeling. It’s impossible to have all that information and not to manipulate them.”
3. “You’re so confident without being mean.”
4. “Thank you for making that announcement that nobody cared about.”
5. “Over my rich, hot, dead body.”
6. “These are my minions. I don’t know their names.”
7. “Now I won’t be prosecuted for murder, and I can stay popular and on my proper career track. AND Chad Radwell won’t break up with me.”
8. “One recent stormy night, Chad and I watched Panic Room on Netflix, and Chad was like, ‘You totally need one of those,’ but Jodie Foster’s was small and gross, so I decided to have the whole house turned into a panic room.”
9. “First of all, I’m an American. I don’t have to understand anything.”
10. “I guess it’s like daddy always says: If you want something done right, pay someone a lot of money to do it for you.”