These yearly gaps in television series’ seasons are just not cool at all, especially when it comes to The Originals.
We’ve waited 10 long months for the new season to come back to The CW. Do you even remember what happened in season 3? We had to definitely go back and watch a few episodes to remember!
In season three, half-brothers Klaus and Elijah were just flat out not speaking, but then their long-lost sister, Freya came in and the Mikaelson’s were kind of reunited.
We lost two of our absolute favorite characters – Davina and Cami and at the end of it all, Klaus was put on trial for centuries of crimes that he’s committed and Marcel just can’t stop spinning out of control.
So, what’s in store for season 4? Click inside to find out…
– There’s a 5 YEAR time jump. 5 YEARS!
– Klaus, Elijah and Freya are all coming back. So are Hayley and Vincent.
– Also back? Cami — but only in Klaus’s mind. And Rebekah…but only here and there.
– Not back? Davina.
– Guest starring? Matt Davis aka Alaric from The Vampire Diaries.
– Marcel is the most powerful vampire/werewolf hybrid ever and just raining hell all over New Orleans.
– Who’s new? Summer Fontana as a grown up Hope.
– Hayley and Elijah’s story will play a big part in the season ahead. EP Michael Narducci shared that they have “one of the most dynamic journeys that we’re going to have dramatized this season.”
The Originals returns on Friday, March 17th on The CW.