It all started on the very last day of her trip to Bora Bora. Laura had a few hours to kill before she had to catch her plane home, so she decided to take one more dip in the pool.
She didn’t notice anything unusual about her hair until she got into the shower. And then — BAM! — she looked down to see that her blonde locks had turned bright green!
“I was like “Oh, that’s just colored shampoo,” Lauren confessed about the first thought that went through her head. “And then, I was like, ‘NO, that’s my hair, that’s literally my hair’ and my hands were shaking.”
The 23-year-old YouTuber’s blonde hair had a chemical reaction to the chlorine in the pool.
While making her vlog, she literally looked like she was wavering between laughing and crying, she was just totally shocked.
“I work really hard to take care of my blonde hair,” she said. “It’s hilarious, but also I’m really mad,” she said.
Click inside to see what Laura’s bright green hair looked like dry. TBH, it’s not that bad!