Get to know Natasha Bure a little better!
The 18-year-old author and singer (and daughter of Candace Cameron-Bure) just released her debut book “Let’s Be Real,” which covers topics teens face daily, including acne, friends, relationships, body confidence, and self-image.
“Whether it’s boyfriends, faith, stress, body image, or having fun, my view is to simply be honest, simply be real, no matter what we face, including life’s roadblocks,” Natasha said about the book.
Check out 10 fun facts Natasha shared with us:
1. Music and singing is my first love.
2. One time I cut 10 inches of my hair off without telling my parents I was going to.
3. Sushi is my favorite food. I eat it at least 3 times a week.
4. When I’m listening to songs in the car, I have to belt them as loud as I can and dance. No exceptions.
Click inside to read the rest of Natasha’s fun facts…
5. In school, I always won the most dramatic award. Always.
6. One time I went to school and forgot to wear shoes.
7. I can fall asleep anywhere and at any time of the day. Ask any of my friends, I am notorious for crashing at the most random moments. When I need to sleep, I sleep.
8. My family has had a total of 14 pets… 5 dogs, 1 tortoise, 2 hamsters, a couple fish, and 1 bearded dragon
9. My feet shrunk when I was 15. I used to be a size 9.5 and I am now a 7.5. I promise.
10. Laughing is my favorite thing to do.