Just Jared Jr Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 13 years of age and older as of the start date of the current Periodic Sweepstakes, except for employees of Just Jared, Inc. (â€œSponsorâ€), its affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies (collectively â€œPromotion Partiesâ€), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: Winner[s] will be selected in a random drawing on or about five days after the end of the current Periodic Sweepstakes from among all eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Winner(s) will be notified by e-mail and will be required to sign and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) within seven (7) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event potential winner is a minor, all documents must be signed by a parent or legal guardian. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected.
4. PRIZE(S): The Prize or Prizes, and the approximate retail value is as posted on the Website for the then current Periodic Sweepstakes. Limit one prize per family/household. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes are available to be won.
5. GENERAL RULES: All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold Promotion Parties, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use or redemption of prize. Acceptance also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winnerâ€™s name and likeness for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost or late mail, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this sweepstakes, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this sweepstakes. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate the sweepstakes in a manner deemed reasonable by the Sponsor, in its discretion. In the event the sweepstakes is terminated, prize(s) will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received as of the date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning online entrant, entry will be deemed made by the name on the online entry form. In the event a full name is not utilized, the entry will be declared made by the “authorized e-mail account holder.â€ â€œAuthorized e-mail account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entrant may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the Entrant is the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address associated with the account/entry. All federal and state laws apply.
6. WINNERS’ LIST: For the name of the winners of prizes valued at $25 or more, send a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope. Include the start date of the sweepstakes in the lower left hand corner of the envelope.
SPONSOR: Just Jared, Inc., Los Angeles, CA
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. As such, please direct any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion to the Sponsor.