We recently caught up with the up-and-coming singer, who just dropped her music video for “Paper Planes” off of her EP Strangers.
“My music is very visual and metaphorical,” Mason told JJJ. “I write very open and honestly about my life and experiences. My sound is kind of indie pop/singer-songwriter-ish… I see it as a mix of a lot of different styles and genres, honestly.”
Watch her music video below!
Here are 10 fun facts Mason shared with us:
1. I have a dog named Koko and she’s the cutest thing in the world…but she has no personal space and will literally climb on my face.
2. I am currently in cosmetology school learning how to do hair and get my cosmetology license.
3. I was homeschooled most of my school years because we used to travel a lot when I was younger.
4. I am absolutely TERRIFIED of bats.
5. I actually really enjoy listening to rap music and I feel very accomplished when I memorize verses.
6. I love dancing and grew up doing musical theater.
7. The only sport I’m good at is snow skiing…even though I live in Texas.
8. I’ve watched The Office all the way through at least 6 times.
9. Anytime I travel, I look for the best local coffee shops…I’m a coffee addict.
10. I’m allergic to peanuts, and peanut butter is one of my favorite things in the world so as you can imagine…that’s kinda depressing.
We’re so stoked that Colony returns TONIGHT on USA!
JJJ caught up with young actor Jacob Buster about what we can expect in the new season.
“I’m grateful for the opportunity to work on such a powerful and well written show like Colony,” he shared.
Jacob added about his co-stars, “Josh Holloway and Sarah Wayne Callies have not only taught me so much about acting by just watching their process, but, they are so kind and humble. They are the kind of people I would like to be…as actors and as human beings.”
Be sure to tune into Colony TONIGHT, January 12th @ 10PM ET/PT and learn 10 Fun Facts about Jacob below!
1. I was born in Burbank California. Looking out the window of my room you could see Walt Disney Studios.
2. Speaking of Disney, some of my happiest family memories have come at Disneyland and Disney World. It’s my happiest place on earth for sure.
3. I have 15 year-old brother and a 7 year-old sister. Both of them have been in a movie with me. I even got to punch my older brother in a scene. I could never get away with that in real life.
4. I absolutely love dogs, but I have never owned one.
5. I acted in my first movie when I was 7 years old.
6. I don’t take piano lessons but I like to learn songs by watching how to play them on YouTube and by ear.
7. I’m crazy about the expert Lego sets with over 4000 pieces. As you might imagine, my favorite one is the Magic Kingdom Cinderella Castle.
8. I’m obsessed with watching two series right now: Stranger Things and Friends. I just started watching the entire series of Friends again for the 6th time!
9. I live half the year in Los Angeles and the other half of the year in Salt Lake City, Utah. I keep racking up those frequent flyer miles or wearing out my mom’s car.
10. I’ve played competitive soccer since I was 5. Also, I’m an avid FC Barcelona fan.
Bonus fact: I’m always singing, especially in the bathtub and car!
“Just Add Magic is a new experience everyday with an amazing cast and crew,,” Abby told JJJ. “I am incredibly grateful for this opportunity.”
Tune into Just Add Magic‘s new episodes starting January 13.
Here are 10 fun facts Abby shared about herself:
1. My favorite animal is a hippo.
2. I go to regular school when I have time.
3. I listen to Christmas music year-round.
4. My sport of choice is boxing.
5. I’m obsessed with Hamilton, the musical.
6. I love makeup, especially Too Faced.
7. I like to eat more than I like to cook or bake.
8. I have two cats.
9. I have a deep fear of elevators
10. I’m a fan of Gilmore Girls, Survivor, Grey’s Anatomy, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Marissa Heart stars as one of the “Nicest Kids in Town” Tammy and you have to meet her!
“Working on Hairspray Live! has been a dream come true!” Marissa tells us. “The entire experience has been unlike anything else that I’ve ever done!”
She adds about the family atmosphere: “Every single person in the cast genuinely loves each other and has become one big family! We all know that we’re going to cry like little babies today when the finale song comes on.”