We know you know August Maturo from his starring role on Girl Meets World, but it’s time to get to know him even better!
We caught up with the 8-year-old actor ahead of the Disney Channel show’s premiere next month.
PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of August Maturo
“Girl Meets World has a two-part premiere weekend: Friday June 3rd & Sunday June 5th both at 8:30PM,” Auggie told JJJ. “You’re gonna love it!”
Here are 10 fun facts August shared with us:
1. My little brother Ocean and I were born on the same day, 4 years apart!
2. I started reading and writing when I was 2 years old.
3. When I’m not filming Girl Meets World, I go to a regular school.
4. I started acting when I was 4 years old and I booked Girl Meets World when I was 5.
5. I played “Marvin Wait For It Ericson” in How I Met Your Mother.
6. When I grow up I want to be a director, a singer, and a scientist.
7. I can map and name every country in the entire African continent.
8. I’m a vegetarian
9. My best friend is Mckenna Grace.
10. I love old music like The Beatles, Queen, and David Bowie.