Fans have been dying to know what his next project is and JJJ has the scoop. Corey is now working on the award winning off-Broadway production called “Dog Sees God: Confessions of a Teenage Blockhead.”
“The play is loosely based on the Peanuts characters as dysfunctional teenagers and the changing dynamic of their group as they grow up,” Corey tells JJJ. “I play Van, a teenage Linus, who smoked his blanket and is now a full-time stoner.”
Corey explains that taking on this project has been exciting.
“It’s been wonderful being back on stage and has been very creatively satisfying to spend time getting to know and find this character,” he says. “I’m excited for the fans to see a different side of me and hopefully take something positive away from the story we get to share.”
We’re really excited for him!
The show will make it’s debut Saturday, February 11, in Los Angeles at The Blank Theatre. Obvs, the show is for mature audiences.
“To all of our fans, friends, cast, and crew that have created and gone on this journey with us, we are forever grateful,” Corey wrote to us.
He adds for the fans: “I can’t thank you guys enough for the love & support you have given us as you watched us grow up on screen. These past years have given me experiences that I will never lose and a platform to grow not only as an artist but also as a human being. I can’t wait for the next chapter.”
We still can’t get over how hot and cool Corey Fogelmanis‘ new shoot for Ferrvor magazine is!
The Girl Meets World star opens up in the feature from everything about the show, to his photography and more. Definitely read it!
This feature actually gave us even more reasons to love Corey, besides, you know, being cool, and kind and the best thing to happen to Disney Channel.
Here are five more reasons you should be crushing on him:
1. He’s more like Farkle than you would ever know: “In the show, [Farkle] has been the voice of reason at times and has put others needs before his. I think I can sometimes take that role on in life as well.”
2. Being gentlemanly is really important: “I think the term gentleman doesn’t necessarily mean holding the door open for a girl, or a guy doing things for a girl. I think being a gentleman is much more open to interpretation that it used to be. But overall, I think being a gentleman means being polite and any act that falls under that category is considered an act of a gentleman.”
3. His definition of Young Hollywood is the downright truth: “My definition of young Hollywood is young people that work hard, go to school, and do chores but just happen to be in the public eye.”
4. His celeb crush is the best crush ever: “Cloris Leechman.”
5. He has so much respect for teachers: “Growing up, I was always very fond of my teachers, just in the sense that they were devoting their lives to educate others. I don’t know, I’ve just always had a lot of respect for people that do that. I don’t think I would necessarily call it my dream job, but I think teaching is something I could see myself doing.”
BEING Corey Fegelmanis The BTS Ferrvor Cover Shoot