Emily Osment, Daren Kagasoff, Skyler Samuels and Shay Mitchell are just four of the ABC Family stars lending their star power to the Delete Digital Drama movement.
Starting July 5th, the Delete Digital Drama initiative begins! Here are ways you can become aware, get involved and give back:
– READ Seventeen‘s August issue (with Emma Watson on the cover). The issue includes a multi-page feature which includes personal stories from readers and ABC Family talent about their own experiences with bullying.
– LISTEN to the PSA which features a ton of ABC Family stars speaking on the issue of digital bullying and wearing a t-shirt that spells out the word [delete].
– SOCIAL NETWORK: You can show their support for the initiative by adding a Delete Digital Drama badge to your Facebook and Twitter profile photos. These â€œTwibbonsâ€ will be available on ABCFamily.com, Seventeen.com, Twibbon.com and Facebook.
– GO TO A RALLY: The â€œRally to Delete Digital Dramaâ€ is a live event scheduled for Thursday, July 14th @ 4PM PT at The Americana at Brand in Glendale, CA. The rally will include appearances by ABC Family talent including Shay, Daren, Skyler, Grey Damon, Katie Leclerc, Vanessa Marano and Emily; Seventeen magazineâ€™s editor-in-chief Ann Shoket; and a surprise musical performance, as well as an autograph signing and premium giveaways.
– WATCH Cyberbully, which stars Emily and Kay Panabaker, on Sunday, July 17th @ 8PM ET/PT on ABC Family. More stills soon!
Emily will also debut another PSA and direct viewers to StompoutBullying.org, providing a resource for viewers and readers to reach out for help, if necessary. For those who are in need of immediate help/assistance, they can go to the website or call the Stomp Out Bullying hotline at 855-790-HELP.
– BUY a [delete] tee! Charlotte Russe will have the tees available at malls across the nation on July 5th. 100% of the proceeds donated to the non-profit organization StompOutBullying.org.
– DONATE: Verizon has also joined the movement with a call-to-action text campaign. Verizon Wireless customers can text â€œDeleteâ€ to 3332, starting July 5th, to pledge their support to end digital drama. Through this pledge, teens can use their cell phones to spread digital drama awareness and become an active part of the movement to end online bullying.
More Here! »