The 22-year-old actress was joined by her friend Tamra Natisin as the duo made their way into the backseat of a waiting car.
Kristen Stewart | Latest News, Photos, and Videos
The two actors presented Rick Carter with the Best Production Design award for Lincoln. Congrats to Rick!
15+ pics inside of Kristen and Daniel presenting at the 2013 Oscars… More Here! »
The 22-year-old actress wore a Reem Acra dress with one Jimmy Choo heel, one Bloch shoe, and Fred Leighton jewels.
During the ceremony, Kristen will be presenting on-stage. Stay tuned for more pix!
Make sure to tune in TONIGHT to the 2013 Oscars, hosted by Seth MacFarlane, at 8:30PM ET/PT on ABC!
WHAT DO YOU THINK of Kristen’s Oscar look?
The family hires psychotherapist Mary Kay (Banks) and muse Delphi (Stewart) to lure him back to work.
Steven Shainberg is attached to direct with a script he co-wrote with Mickey Birnbaum.
WHAT DO YOU THINK of this new role for Kristen?
Kristen Stewart is casual chic while arriving at JFK Airport for a departing flight on Saturday (January 12) in New York City.
Robert was also a presenter at the Golden Globes in 2011.
In case you missed it, have a look at Kristen looking stunning on the cover of V Magazine’s Spring Preview 2013 issue.
- Kristen Stewart is up for a Razzie Award – Wetpaint
- Beyonce covers GQ – TooFab
- Jennifer Aniston destroys Jimmy Kimmel‘s desk – Just Jared
- Ariana Grande is definitely dating Jai Brooks – Teen.com
- Happy Birthday, Nina Dobrev – BOP Tiger Beat
- Miley Cyrus cuddles cardboard Harry Styles – Celebuzz
- Meet The Saturdays – People
- Happy Birthday to the Duchess of Cambridge – Celebuzz
- Be sure to head over to WeLoveFine.com for the first-ever “Gravity Falls T-Shirt Design Contest.” The contest is currently underway, ending on January 31st and the winner will win $2,000!
The 22-year-old Twilight actress discusses her latest flick On the Road, fame, and what’s in store for the future with the mag.
On her new film On the Road: “I would have done anything, I would have played any part. Marylou is remarkable because she’s got a tough core. When you’re a teenager, a year can be crippling to maneuver through. You’re just out there questioning things, and so to be completely okay with that and not think that there’s anything wrong with you, that’s something I’ve recently understood. I’m 22. Marylou started this whole thing when she was 15.”
On her future: “I am not closed off to anything right now. That is what I was saying about not having any more walls up. I don’t want to deprive myself of any bit of life.”
For more on Kristen, visit Vmagazine.com!