- Liam Payne is moving back in with his parents! – Cambio
- Laura Marano is in the new Alvin & The Chipmunks movie…but only for like 30 seconds – Fanlala
- Year End Recap: Which A-List Couples Split Up in 2015? – Just Jared
- Get a super sneak peek of the new season of Make It Pop – Teen.com
- Jude Law‘s daughter, Iris, nabs her first modeling job. See the pics! – TooFab
- How excited are you for Star Wars The Force Awakens? – BOP Tiger Beat
- The top 5 OMG moments of the holiday episode of Jane The Virgin – EW
Liam Payne News, Pictures, and Videos
“Does anybody give a f— about what any of these current pop stars are up to? Who gives a shit what f—ing One Direction do? C***suckers, all of them in rehab by the time they’re 30,” Noel sounded off in a new interview with Esquire UK.
Upon hearing of Noel‘s comments, Liam spoke to BBC Radio 1.
“The funny thing was, I met him the day the story came out,” Liam shared. “I didn’t know it was coming out, and he came up and said, ‘All right, mate? How are you doing?’ I was like, ‘Fine thanks, mate. Nice to meet you’. The next day I read the story and thought, ‘How sad is that?’ He completely dissed us. Nice to diss your fans, isn’t it?”
He added, “It’s sad because they genuinely led me to a path of singing. That’s something they should be genuinely proud of. They don’t think before they speak. You never know who was a fan of your music. Especially when you were as big as they were. Do it with grace. Good old Noel, bless him.”
The guys of One Direction went for a ride around Los Angeles in the segment, which aired on Tuesday (December 15). There are so many amazing moments throughout and you’ve just gotta watch all 13 minutes of it below!
Some of the songs that they sang were “What Makes You Beautiful,” “Story of My Life,” “No Control,” and “Best Song Ever.” Make sure to listen closely for James‘ great high notes!
One Direction Carpool Karaoke
One Direction is saying goodbye, for now.
“Off to the job centre … Hope it all works out,” Liam joked.
Harry wrote, “To you, you have changed our lives and no words will ever be good enough to thank you for what we have done together.”
Off to the job centre … Hope it all works out
— Liam (@Real_Liam_Payne) December 14, 2015
To you, you have changed our lives and no words will ever be good enough to thank you for what we have done together.
— Harry Styles. (@Harry_Styles) December 14, 2015
Click inside to read more tweets from One Direction to their fans… More Here! »
That same night, the guys performed their final pre-hiatus performance during The X Factor UK…be sure to check out their performance if you missed it!
Later in the evening, the guys moved onto Libertine Nightclub to continue the night out!
FYI: Louis wore a J Brand shirt.
15+ pics inside of the guys from One Direction during their night out… More Here! »
One Direction share a massive hug on stage during the X Factor Finals at Wembley Arena on Sunday night (December 13) in London, England.
“You’ve been an absolute pleasure to work with. Enjoy your time off,” judge Simon Cowell told the guys on stage.
Watch their performance below!
1D is also pictured below taking part in ABC Family’s Pop-Up Santa.
One Direction perform History on The Final | The Final Results | The X Factor 2015
- Liam Payne got freaked out over someone reading his mind – Cambio
- Taylor Swift passed on jury duty this week for a really good reason – Fanlala
- The Danish Girl’s Alicia Vikander responds to her Golden Globe nom – Just Jared
- All these 2015 celeb couple break ups are making us super sad – Teen.com
- The TMNT2 Trailer is here and it redefines all awesomeness levels – TooFab
- Cameron Dallas covers the new issue of Tiger Beat! – BOP Tiger Beat
- Were these the best new shows of 2015? – EW
“That was a few years ago, everyone has grown up,” Nathan shared about the feud with The Sun. “I hate confrontation so it was nice to see them on a friendly level. I sat down with a few of them and we kind of laughed about it. It was nice to see them and be like, ‘Oh my god, we can be friendly with each other.’”
Nathan added about working with Liam in the future, “I spoke to Liam about writing together, which is going to be cool. I’m looking forward to that when we can get it in our schedules.”
Anyone else insanely excited about this?!