Here are all the best reasons, and fan opinions, why Maddie should choose Diggie:
1. They have similiar interests. Let’s be honest here, that’s the basis for a LOT of relationships and the fact that they can always play one-on-one together or you know, maybe, settle an argument with a round of Horse, is a good feeling.
2. He’s caring like no one else, literally and figuratively. He actually carried her after she got her knee injury, and gave her his jacket, and… if we named all the reasons, this would be a very, very, very long list to read.
3. They both got insanely jealous of each other with other people…and that’s a good thing.
4. They were slow and steady with their relationship and didn’t rush into anything. First they were “officially in like” with each other before Maddie finally declared Diggie her boyfriend after her jealousy came out. #PorchSwing
5. He CAME BACK. Not just one time. TWO Times.
See what #Miggie fans had to say about the couple below:
But, let’s focus on Josh. Here are all the best reasons, and fan opinions, why Maddie should choose Josh:
1. He’s charming! Like no one else we’ve seen on the show (sorry Holden), Josh can charm you with just one smirk. Have you seen that? Swooning over here.
2. He actually asked her father, Pete, for advice, and Josh took it. Not that Pete actually knew what girl Josh was talking about until the end, but still. Josh fully took an interest in what Maddie liked and even though he was seriously scared of heights for his life, he was up in that treehouse — for her.
3. Her sister is the biggest #Mosh shipper ever! Liv is Maddie’s biggest fan anyhow, and seeing her happy with Josh is probably making Liv’s life right now.
4. He doesn’t want Maddie to be anyone but her. Josh was actually mad when Maddie re-did their first date and let him catch the fly ball without any competition; and their adorable exchange over the Cowbelling event? We’re falling more in love with them again.
5. He waited for her to be ready. He WAITED.
See what #Mosh fans had to say about the couple below:
By now, you’ve heard about this “Live Play” that’s happening with the Liv and Maddie episode tomorrow on Disney Channel.
JJJ now has all the details about what’s happening so you’re not confused.
The show will feature on-screen TV questions about the show approximately every five to six minutes which viewers can respond to by accessing the Disney Channel app on iPads, tablets and mobile phones. In addition, the app itself will offer more Liv and Maddie-driven questions every two to three minutes
In “Choose-A-Rooney”, with Diggie’s (Ryan McCartan) return, Maddie (Dove Cameron) is torn between him and Josh (Lucas Adams). Meanwhile, Liv (also Cameron) is asked to plan a wedding in under a week when Gemma (Chloe Wepper) and Johnny Nimbus (Kurt Long) decide to get married.
“Choose-A-Rooney” airs Sunday, May 8th @ 9PM ET/PT on Disney Channel.
In “Scoop-A-Rooney”, a reporter mistakes Maddie for Liv (both Dove Cameron) while she’s on a date with Josh (Lucas Adams). Maddie doesn’t want Diggie to hear the news from the press while he’s away in Australia, so she asks Liv to play along…which doesn’t please Holden (Jordan Fisher) at all.
“We are so unbelievably saddened to hear about the passing of Patty Duke,” executive producer and showrunner John Beck shared. “We only had her for a week on the set of Liv And Maddie, but she touched our lives forever. Liv and Maddie would not exist without Patty. As the saying goes, ‘We stand on the shoulders of the Giants who have come before us.’”
In “Grandma-A-Rooney”, Grandma Janice (Duke) shows up to present Liv (Dove Cameron) with an award, but something just doesn’t feel right.
Meanwhile, Joey (Joey Bragg) invites three girls over to watch the “Lover’s Comet.”
10+ pics inside from Patty Duke’s episode of Liv and Maddie…