- Nastia Liukin blogs for ElleGirl – ElleGirl
- Pretty Little Liars Spoiler! – JSYK
- Taylor Momsen fired her stylist – Just Jared
- Selena Gomez is Late Show lovely – Teen Vogue
- Jonas Brothers set the party off – Celebuzz
- Vanessa Hudgens, Zac Efron, Ashley Greene, Nina Dobrev and Taylor Lautner were all ranked on Men’s Health best summer beach bodies
Nastia Liukin | Latest News, Photos, and Videos
In the new episode “All or Nothing,” After being allowed back on the U.S. National Team, the girls head to France where everything is left on the mat in order to get one step closer to achieving their dream. With cockiness, jealousy, sabotage and self-doubt at an all-time high, as well as Ellen Beals constantly looming over the girls, the pressure is almost too much to bear.
“All or Nothing” premieres THIS MONDAY, July 5 @ 10PM ET/PT on ABC Family.
Nastia Liukin – MIOBI Behind-the-Scenes
Nastia Liukin is all over the place right now!
In addition to launching a line of girls’ apparel called Supergirl By Nastia at JCPenney, the 20-year-old Olympian is teaming up with COVERGIRL and Secret to show girls everywhere they can feel amazingly beautiful whether theyâ€™re running the field or walking the school hallways.
Nastia shared, “If I like the way I look with my hair and makeup, it makes me feel confident about my performance!”
With the “The Chalk Full of Beauty” Sweepstakes, you have a chance to win a trip for two to New York City to enjoy a full weekend of beautification and relaxation, OR a visit to the U.S. Womenâ€™s National Team Training Center for the opportunity to meet Nastia!
The sweepstakes starts today and ends on May 28th. Be sure to check out all the official rules — Good Luck!
Nastia Liukin pulls twins Emily and Sara Crowley close as she visits Children’s Hospital Boston annual Mix 104.1 FM Cares for Kids Radiothon in Boston on Thursday afternoon (March 4).
The 20-year-old Olympian has been making her rounds doing press for her upcoming Supergirl Cup competition. She tweeted, “Way too early to be up & doing interviews, but I can’t believe today is finally here!”
The 2010 Nastia Liukin Supergirl Cup is a competition for 36 of the nationâ€™s rising female gymnasts hosted by Nastia and USA Gymnastics. Proceeds from the event benefit the Nastia Liukin Fund, a charitable fund within the National Gymnastics Foundation.
The event starts TONIGHT @ 7PM ET/PT on Universal Sports Television.
20+ pics inside of Nastia Liukin… More Here! »
Nastia Liukin now has a sponsor for her new gymnastics competition series — SuperGirl!
Based on the DC Comics’ character, SuperGirl will be the title sponsor of the 2010 Nastia Liukin Supergirl Cup, a competition for 36 of the nation’s rising female gymnasts hosted by 2008 Olympic all-around champion Nastia, 20, and USA Gymnastics. Proceeds from the event benefit the Nastia Liukin Fund, a charitable fund within the National Gymnastics Foundation.
Nastia shared, “I am excited about Supergirlâ€™s involvement with the Cup. Gymnastics is such a great sport for young women, and the lessons gymnastics teaches girls are the essence of the Supergirl brand â€“ dedication, teamwork, self-esteem and passion for what you do. Building a partnership with USA Gymnastics and the Supergirl brand really helps solidify my vision on health, fitness and lifestyle issues that affect millions of girls.”
For more information on the Nastia Liukin Supergirl Cup, check out USA-Gymnastics.org.
Ashley Tisdale makes a run for it into her mom’s house after a girl’s day out in Toluca Lake, Calif., on Wednesday afternoon (January 6).
Be sure to catch Ashley on the 2010 Progressive Skating & Gymnastics Spectacular where she’ll be singing her ballad “What If” with gymnast Nastia Liukin. The special will air THIS Sunday, January 10 @4PM ET/1PMPT on NBC.
- Nastia Liukin designs jeans for Vanilla Star
- Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens are bigger than Godzilla
- The Secret Life‘s mom Molly Ringwald is expecting twins
- Cast the Gossip Girl spin-off
- Megan Park who plays Grace on The Secret Life knows exactly who she wants Grace to be with. She shares, “I think I’d be tempted to see [Grace] end up with Ricky (Daren Kagasoff), because I think there’s a connection [between] them. They do have so many differences, and they’re going to struggle, but I think, ultimately, they have a connection that Jack (Greg Finley) and Grace don’t have. There’s passion there, and I think it would be interesting to see that play out.”