- One Direction fans seem to think Liam Payne is back on with his ex Sophia Smith – Cambio
- OMG Camila Cabello shares the sweetest message for pal Shawn Mendes – Fanlala
- Hilary Duff just debuted the cutest short haircut – Just Jared
- The Jonas Brothers reunite on stage for the first time in a long time – Teen.com
- Adele looks stunning on the cover of Time magazine – TooFab
- Maddie & Tae are about to blow up the country scene – BOP Tiger Beat
- This is what Taylor Swift gave her special guests during the 1989 World Tour – MTV News
One Direction News, Pictures, and Videos
It looks like Louis Tomlinson may have just gotten some more ink!
Louis got the numbers “2″ and “8″ on two of his fingers.
He also reportedly got an animal tattooed on his bum, but that has yet to be confirmed. It’s also rumored that Danielle‘s younger brother got the same butt tattoo as Louis.
Check out some fan photos below!
A fan snapped a photo of Louis with his arms about Danielle, who is originally from the area and was visiting family.
She just wrapped filming The Originals for the holidays and 1D is currently on an extended hiatus.
Louis with Danielle last night in Chicago. pic.twitter.com/LsNqfYBtDK
— 1D Updates (@1DStalkUpdates) December 21, 2015
Click inside to see another photo of Louis in Chicago… More Here! »
“A new age is upon us…so let’s start RIGHT NOW… #MadeInTheAM @onedirection full album medley cover vid up now!” the 22-year-old singer wrote on Twitter ahead of debuting the new vid.
Tiffany fell in love with the band’s new album, and as she said on Instagram, “did a little thing this past weekend & decided to do a medley of ALL 18 SONGS!”
Listen to Tiffany‘s medley below!
Tiffany Houghton – One Direction Made in the A.M. – Full Album Medley
“Does anybody give a f— about what any of these current pop stars are up to? Who gives a shit what f—ing One Direction do? C***suckers, all of them in rehab by the time they’re 30,” Noel sounded off in a new interview with Esquire UK.
Upon hearing of Noel‘s comments, Liam spoke to BBC Radio 1.
“The funny thing was, I met him the day the story came out,” Liam shared. “I didn’t know it was coming out, and he came up and said, ‘All right, mate? How are you doing?’ I was like, ‘Fine thanks, mate. Nice to meet you’. The next day I read the story and thought, ‘How sad is that?’ He completely dissed us. Nice to diss your fans, isn’t it?”
He added, “It’s sad because they genuinely led me to a path of singing. That’s something they should be genuinely proud of. They don’t think before they speak. You never know who was a fan of your music. Especially when you were as big as they were. Do it with grace. Good old Noel, bless him.”
The guys of One Direction went for a ride around Los Angeles in the segment, which aired on Tuesday (December 15). There are so many amazing moments throughout and you’ve just gotta watch all 13 minutes of it below!
Some of the songs that they sang were “What Makes You Beautiful,” “Story of My Life,” “No Control,” and “Best Song Ever.” Make sure to listen closely for James‘ great high notes!
One Direction Carpool Karaoke
One Direction is saying goodbye, for now.
“Off to the job centre … Hope it all works out,” Liam joked.
Harry wrote, “To you, you have changed our lives and no words will ever be good enough to thank you for what we have done together.”
Off to the job centre … Hope it all works out
— Liam (@Real_Liam_Payne) December 14, 2015
To you, you have changed our lives and no words will ever be good enough to thank you for what we have done together.
— Harry Styles. (@Harry_Styles) December 14, 2015
Click inside to read more tweets from One Direction to their fans… More Here! »
- Watch a few teasers for One Direction‘s upcoming Late Late Show carpool karaoke segment – Cambio
- This is Adele‘s next single – Fanlala
- OMG! Channing Tatum dresses up as Beyonce for Lip Sync Battle – Just Jared
- Every Witch Way star Rahart Adams has an apology for his co-star – Teen.com
- Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris look so in love – TooFab
- Check out this timeline of Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas‘ friendship – BOP Tiger Beat
- What is Charlie Puth and Selena Gomez‘s song “We Don’t Talk Anymore” really about? – MTV News