– Tiffany is struggling to compose a song for a new video game device, so she enlists the help of her #1 fan, 12-year-old Darby, to collaborate on the lyrics and use silly props to inspire the creative process. However, Darby‘s songwriting skills impress the producer and she is asked to write the entire song solo.
– Leo‘s biggest fan, 14-year-old Matt, is surprised to see Leo join him in a martial arts class specializing in a fake form of karate, Floating Swan. When Leo challenges the Sensei on which form is better – Floating Swan or Kicking Panther – Matt is recruited by Leo and gets a crash course in Kicking Panther before the battle begins.
PrankStars airs THIS Sunday, October 16 @ 8PM ET/PT on Disney Channel. 10+ pics inside…
Zendaya keeps close to fan Jordan in this new still from this week’s PrankStars episode.
In “Walk The Plank,” Zendaya’s family’s new pirate-themed restaurant is short staffed and about to undergo an important restaurant review, so she enlists the help of unsuspecting patron, 11-year-old Jordan, to fill in as a swashbuckling waitress. However, Jordan risks getting the restaurant a bad review after she inadvertently upsets the food critic.
Meanwhile, Cody Simpson invites his biggest fan, 14-year-old Emily, to come up on stage during a special acoustic concert, but she gets more than she bargained for when she learns that the performance is being broadcast live worldwide.
“Walk the Prank” premieres Friday, September 23rd @ 8PM ET/PT on Disney Channel. 10+ pics inside… More Here! »
The new reality show, hosted by Mitchel Musso, is a hidden camera series where unsuspecting tweens and teens are set up by family members and come face to face with their favorite celebrities in unpredictable and humorous situations.
People think we’re pranking stars â€” no. We find the stars, we look for their biggest fans and find a way to interact the star with their fans [who are the ones getting pranked]. We capture that moment,” Mitchel told our pals at TVGuide.com.
PrankStars premieres TOMORROW, Friday, July 15th @ 8PM ET/PT on Disney Channel. Check out a few clips below!
Not only does he have his own show on Disney XD, Pair of Kings, but he’s also guest starring on So Random this week and his other new show, PrankStars, was just announced!
First things first — So Random! Mitchel will not only be the musical guest, but he’ll also be slapping on some disguises and joining the show for some sketches. We’re loving the hippie phase!
That airs THIS SATURDAY, June 25 @ 8PM ET/PT on Disney Channel.
And now, for PrankStars. The premiere episode features three pranks:
– Mary, 14, is put to the test when she is paired up with Selena Gomez disguised as a typical teenager to learn a jingle during an audition for a fake bubble gum commercial.
– Debby Ryan recruits her #1 fan, 14-year-old Albany, to model for her upcoming fashion show, but Albany’s loyalties are tested when she is asked to fire Debby.
– When Mitchel‘s real-life best friend does not show up for an interview at a restaurant, he recruits unsuspecting patron 15-year-old Luke to step in for the hardest role of his life.
It all starts Friday, July 15th @ 8PM ET/PT on Disney Channel and new episodes will premiere every month featuring a roster of new stars.
ARE YOU EXCITED to see more Mitchel on Disney? 10+ pics inside…