iZombie just revealed it’s new key art for season three — and Liv looks like she’s in a propaganda poster!
Star Rose McIver revealed the poster on her Twitter account today and showed off the military-inspired art for the upcoming season, which debuts on April 4th.
Here’s everything we know so far about the new season:
– There’s no big bad. “The big mystery of Season 3, for the audience, is trying to figure whose side they are on,” showrunner Rob Thomas shared during the TCA. “The zombies at this military outfit, Fillmore Graves, they just want to survive, and some of them are willing to go further than Liv might think necessary. But who is in the right in this situation? That’s a big part of the question. No one needs to be nefarious in a blatant way, so there is much more, “Who’s got the best plan for zombies moving forward?’”
– Clive will keep his amazing reactions to Liv’s personality changes. “It’s been a lot of fun just playing with different reactions,” Malcolm Goodwin shared. “Now that Clive is in on it, sometimes he plays along with it, sometimes he could be put off by it. Sometimes he converses with the brains in a different way.”
– Peyton will be a bigger part of the series. “There was a nice comfort level knowing that we had Aly for all season and could plan a story and [also] know that we get to finish that story, that we’re guaranteed to have Aly as part of the cast,” Rob shared.
– The Ravi/Peyton/Blaine love triangle is back.
– Major is going to eat brains. In the early episodes of the season, Liv and Major eat the brains of a father and teenage daughter who were killed in a car accident. “It wasn’t a stretch at all. That’s just who I am,” Robert Buckley jokingly said, after it’s revealed he eats the daughter’s brains.