- Taylor Momsen is going on the Warped Tour – Seventeen
- Noah Cyrus dances to Justin Bieber – Celebuzz
- Check out the Season Three Everwood DVD Art – TVShowsonDVD
- Make It or Break It goes to the Olympics – JSYK
- Christian Milian welcomes Violet to the world – JustJared
- Anna Kendrick‘s Up In The Air will be on DVD and Bluray on March 9th
- I Kissed A Vampire webseries was nominated at the 2010 Streamy Awards for “Best Editing in a Web Series.” Congrats!
Taylor Momsen | Latest News, Photos, and Videos
- Taylor Momsen is whatever
- Nick Jonas is feeling much better
- Anne Hathaway will announce Oscar nominations
- Dianna Argon sings and writes!
- Rachel Flatt is going to the Olympics
- You can now personalize Nick Jonas & The Administration‘s “Who I Am” video. Check it out at NickJonasAndTheAdministration.com/WhoIAm/
- Mitchel Musso‘s “Welcome to Hollywood” can now be heard on Radio Disney. Be sure to call and request it — you can also hear it in the upcoming DCOM, StarStruck
Taylor Momsen shows off a big red bottle of Love Rocks by Victoria’s Secret Beauty as she attends the launch for the fragrance at the VS SoHo store in NYC on Thursday afternoon (January 14).
The 16-year-old actress hosted the debut of the fragrance and stuck around to sign autographs for awaiting fans.
The Love Rocks scent is a daring riff on vivid Plum, hypnotic Violet and sensual Vanilla. The packaging has its own rock ‘n’ roll edge: a bold red lacquer bottle adorned with tattoo-inspired graphics. Even the signature Sexy Little Things atomizer gets its own Love Rocks twist: a removable black leatherette rosette for a tough-yet-sweet accessory you can throw on anytime.
10+ pics inside of Taylor Momsen… More Here! »
The 16-year-old Gossip Girl actress caught up with the mag to chat about teenage angst, being taken seriously and Lindsay Lohan. Check it:
On people taking her seriously: “I think people don’t really take me seriously because I’m 16. And they think most 16-year-olds don’t know what they want to do. But I actually really do, because I’ve been thinking about it since I was 2. And in the world of acting, you have such a stigma put onto you that you [get into this business] for the fame. Fame frankly means nothing. It’s so stupid. Unless you do something great and unless you do something that’s fulfilling to you, what’s the point?”
On people thinking she’s moody: “I am angsty. I’ll be angsty until I’m 80 years old. I think that keeps things fresh. But I always think angst is such a derogatory word toward teenagers. It just means you’re figuring s*** out, and I don’t know why that’s a negative thing.”
On just how much she loves working: “I love working. I’m a workaholic, and no one believes it. I’m in the recording studio until three in the morning. I get such a rap for being like Lindsay Lohan – and I hate naming names because she’s really sweet – and I’m really not. I don’t go out. I have no desire to be some tabloid party girl. I’m entirely a loner. I have been my entire life.”
Check out more pics of Taylor‘s shoot at Seventeen.com.
Taylor Momsen – February 2010 Seventeen
Taylor Momsen is stunning in a Grecian Versace chiffon gown as she arrives at the 2009 Whitney Museum Gala held at NYC’s The Whitney Museum of American Art on Monday evening (October 19).
The 16-year-old Gossip Girl actress changed into a Versus Spring 2010 mini black dress to DJ the studio party held after the gala.
Taylor caught up with OK magazine on the red carpet and dished on what she loves to munch on to ward off illnesses. She shared, “I eats lots of vegetables. I eat really healthy and I work out. I dance and go to the gym a little bit here and there.”
20+ pics inside of Whitney Museum wonderful Taylor Momsen… More Here! »
- Taylor Momsen smiles on set
- Nicole Anderson spills her favorite JONAS episode
- Selena Gomez dances with the stars
- Pre-order the New Moon soundtrack and get four bonus songs!
- Push Play‘s Found is available on Lala.com for a special low price. Click here to take advantage of this limited time deal now (only available until Thursday!)
- Go see The Princess and the Frog for FREE! Visit one of Disney Worldâ€™s four parks starting Monday, Oct. 5, through Nov. 22 and you can get a free childâ€™s movie voucher. Guests must be 10 or older to collect the card. The voucher is worth up to $8 and must be used between Dec. 11 and 31.
- Taylor Momsen was almost a Runaway
- Look inside Disney’s Rapunzel
- Blake Lively goes to the Emmys
- Chat with Lucas Cruikshank aka Fred
- Get to know Nicole Anderson
- Selena Gomez is having another Facebook Chat on Wednesday, September 23rd @ 5PM PT/8PM ET! We’re not complaining. RSVP @ Facebook.com/Selena
- Christian Serratos celebrates her 19th birthday today — Happy Birthday Christian!