- Divergent star Theo James dishes on his brand new movie, Underworld: Blood Wars – TooFab
- A Monster Calls star Lewis MacDougall Reveals the Actors He Looks Up To – Just Jared
- It’s crazy that all these song titles had to be changed! See the full list now – Teen.com
- Are you a Kendall and Kylie Jenner expert? Take this quiz to see if you really are! – Tigerbeat
- K-pop group 2NE1 are getting ready to release their final song together. See all the details now – PopCrush
- Maybelline names first ever guy to front a new beauty campaign – TeenVogue
Theo James News, Pictures, and Videos
In a recent interview, the 32-year-old said that he, as well as the other original Divergent actors, likely will not return.
“My message would be ‘Thanks for the support.’ I think it’s a shame that we can’t finish the story,” he told TooFab. “But I think it’s evolving in a place where the actors that have been in the three movies probably won’t be in whatever it evolves to in the future.”
Theo has also been apart of the Underworld franchise since Underworld: Awakening, and he was asked if he would still be involved in any future films in that series.
“I think David’s storyline is done. I think his arc has been fully realized,” he said. “I think now is the time for the new characters that have been introduced to the story to take the helm, mainly Bradley James, who will be the next lead.”
Theo James looks super hot while making an appearance at the premiere of War On Everyone on Thursday night (September 29) at Picturehouse Central in London, England.
While it was revealed that the fourth installment in the Divergent Series will be made into a television movie, Theo has not yet said if he will participate in the film or not.
30+ pictures inside of Theo James and more… More Here! »
Theo James shows his support for the UN Refugee Agency while on a trip to learn about refugees in Northern Greece earlier this month.
The 31-year-old Divergent actor partnered up with the organization to meet with refugees and local authorities who are trying to help them.
“The mission with UNHCR felt deeply personal but more importantly it was eye opening,” Theo explained, whose grandfather fled Greece during WWII and went on to work for the UNHCR.
Theo added, “We are all aware of how complex and politically charged the refugee crisis is. But to meet these families, these fathers and mothers struggling in the midst of one of the greatest humanitarian crises since The Second World War, was beyond anything I had expected. These are people like you and me fleeing their country out of total necessity. The only other option for them is war and death. UNHCR’s work with its partners, the governments and its people is imperative to the millions of refugees and their legacy.”
World Refugee Day is June 20th.
The 31-year-old actor and 23-year-old model also stopped to pose with designer Jason Wu.
It was just announced that Theo‘s film Allegiant is headed to DVD on June 21st and Blu-Ray and On Demand on July 12th.
The film will also feature an in-depth look behind-the-scenes with new featurettes including a look into stunts, technology and interviews with Theo, Shailene Woodley and the rest of the cast.
- Theo James was up against all these other guys for the role of Four in Divergent – PopCrush
- There’s an actual song about Damn Daniel. Seriously. – Cambio
- Kirsten Dunst officially joins Instagram – Just Jared
- Get inspired for prom with these hairstyles from Pretty Little Liars – Teen.com
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner have more arguments about fashion over anything else – TooFab
- More hair inspo from Demi Lovato and her fabulous retro curls – Tigerbeat
- Zendaya lays realness all over the Damn Daniel sensation – MTV
Theo James stops to chat with fans after leaving a taping for The Late Show with Stephen Colbert on Wednesday (March 16) in New York City.
The 31-year-old Allegiant star appeared on the show to promote the new movie.
Theo told THR at the movie’s premiere that his character’s relationship with protagonist Tris takes a different turn in the new installment.
“They start going their different ways for the first time in the third movie,” Theo said. “They actually disagree fundamentally about something.”
In JustJared.com‘s exclusive photos, the 31-year-old actor can also be seen gearing up for battle and sharing an intimate moment with co-star Shailene Woodley.
Theo recently revealed that training for the film got pretty intense and he injured his face a few times!
“I slipped and I was supposed to grab something as the ship dived and I missed it and went headfirst into a wall,” he explained. Theo was okay though and went on to say it was more of a bruise to his ego than to his face!
Allegiant hits theaters on March 18th.