AnnaLynne McCord: No New Moon?

AnnaLynne McCord: No New Moon?

There may be no New Moon in the cards for AnnaLynne McCord, OK! mag is reporting.

The 21-year-old 90210 actress had been in the running to play Heidi, the Volturi vampires receptionist in the much-anticipated Twilight sequel.

AnnaLynne shared, “I am so disappointed but it doesn’t look like it is going to happen with my schedule. But keep your fingers crossed for me. I hope that it still does!”

TELL JJJ: Who do you want to play Heidi?

Photos: Kevin Winter/Getty Images
Posted to: AnnaLynne McCord, New Moon

Pages: [1] 2 »
brianna @ 6:03 pm on 02/20/2009

ehh, i wasn’t really fond of her playing heidi anyways… I don’t really know, though. hopefully a really great actress who looks what I thought she’d look like. and definely not Lucas Grabeel for Alec!!! sorry, but any disney stars would ruin the movie, but that’s my opinion!!

huteiohpth @ 6:16 pm on 02/20/2009

when are you gonna update the winner of the jennifer stone party bag??

vanessajonas @ 6:32 pm on 02/20/2009

thnks god this gremlin isnt in the movie=)

arantxa @ 6:32 pm on 02/20/2009

Ew ! NO
Sorry but no :S

candice marie @ 6:33 pm on 02/20/2009

ME! i should play heidi!

Diana @ 6:53 pm on 02/20/2009

Good! I was hoping she wouldn’t.

Rachel @ 6:54 pm on 02/20/2009

i think i should be heidi.
and i dont like the fact of disney stars in new moon. its gonna throw me off and im gonna think of their character they play on disney instead of on new moon.

Sar @ 6:59 pm on 02/20/2009

I didn’t really mind if she was in the movie or not. It’s not that huge of a role. But to #1, i disagree with the whole “Disney” people thing. Lucas is the one that is the most talented. Fair enough, I mean, I wouldn’t want to see Miley in Twilight etc. but Lucas would have actually been good for the part seeing as he can actually act and has been in Milk which is an Oscar nominated movie. I can see where you’re coming from but please (i’m saying this to everyone) don’t generalise the actors and actresses who are from Disney because some of them actually have amazing acting skills and have an incredible amount of potential and need to stop being reffered to as “too disney” or whatever. :)

Baaab @ 7:12 pm on 02/20/2009

Pleaseeee don’t put herrr!!! she’s so annoying!!! and she wants all eyes oh her it’s disgusting!

Miss Lautner @ 7:17 pm on 02/20/2009

Am Not Reli Bother If She Gets The Role Of Heidi
Because She Would Only be In For 2 mins Or More Or Less
If She Does Play Heidi

and if All these disney Celbs Start Joinin Then Ppl Would Think Its A Disney Film-
Which Its Not !!!!!

Cant Wait To See NewMoon!
However It Turns Out

Team Taylor/Rob <3 Them Both !!!!

pATI @ 7:25 pm on 02/20/2009

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Er.. no.

zacfan!!! @ 7:38 pm on 02/20/2009

My name is Heidi so I should DEF play heidi!!!!!!!!! I heart justjaredjr!!!!! :)

Amanda @ 7:40 pm on 02/20/2009

I think she would be good as Heidi. And I would find Lucas amazing as Alec. Just hopefully that would only be the “disney” star in the movie. If she doesn’t play Heidi I think someone like Ashley Benson should play her.

Russian girl @ 7:58 pm on 02/20/2009

vanessajonas #3
Hahaha absolutely agree with you=)
and I know that role for 1 or 2 minutes but it doesn’t mean that actress can be horrible. If they want really good film so everyone must to be good in their job.

Joanne @ 8:04 pm on 02/20/2009

whether people agree or not I say Hilary Duff… just my opinion

natalie @ 8:07 pm on 02/20/2009

umm.. i thought Heidi was suppose to be beautiful.. lol

GUDELIA @ 8:09 pm on 02/20/2009

OMG GOOD! SHE WILL RUIN THE MOVIE IS SHE IS IN IT!!!
BRITTANY SNOW SHOW PLAY HEIDI SHE IS THE PERFECT ONE!!! OR JULIE GONZALO BECUASE SHE HAS THE ATTITUDE THAT HEIDI NEEDS!

Leyla @ 8:22 pm on 02/20/2009

CHARLIZE THERON.
Heidi is suposed to be a super sexy WOMAN vampire.
not a girl. Charlize is super fierce and super beautiful as a human already. PICK CHARLIZE!

Joanne @ 9:13 pm on 02/20/2009

lmao Charlize Theron will never be apart of this movie or teen movies in general she’s an A list celebrity

Erin @ 9:38 pm on 02/20/2009

Does it really matter who plays Heidi?
She is a minor character anyways.
But AnnaLynne wouldn’t be that bad.

Sarah @ 9:55 pm on 02/20/2009

i think she is really pretty but i hope she does not get it.

Courtney @ 9:56 pm on 02/20/2009

AnnaLynne actually fit the part perfectly… not just her face but even the way she walks. But, hmmm…..since Gisele Bundchen would never do it then I think Adriana Lima or Megan Fox… if she’d be into a cameo.

Shannon @ 10:25 pm on 02/20/2009

Her she plays the witch roles really well! and she has the look of Heidi

queen bee @ 10:42 pm on 02/20/2009

First of all, SHE DOESN’T WANT FAME PEOPLE, SHE’S ON 90210 AND SHE’S ONE OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS!!! Come on, she’s not some nobody :rolleyes:
And, SHE IS GORGEOUS! Please, obviously you didn’t see her on the show, she’s absolutely beautiful! Come on, who are you? Angelina Jolie? I guess no, so stop being so rude! You’re not little miss perfect :rolleyes: (yes, again)

Second, she would be great to Heidi, she’s good acting, and Heidi is not some huge role, so I don’t get the whole deal with this. Someone for Heidi doesn’t have to be a Julia Roberts, face it.

Third, besides I like her, I really want people more unknown on the movie, people not so popular. Not disney, not huge stars, just good actors not so known. I hated the whole Dakota Fanning thing, and I would hate if they cast Lucas too. Don’t get me wrong, Lucas is really great, like Dakota. But popular actors means “fans” that would go to see the movie just for them. And people that will be like “OMG I LOVE NEW MOON I’M SO IN LOVE WITH EDWARD BLABLABLAAH” just because of the movie, and they didn’t even KNOW the real Edward. Screw new “i love the popular and comercial new things” fans!

Fourth, Charlize, really?! Come on! What’s next? Hugh Grant for Aro?!?!?! LOL I mean, face it, she’s way too famous for a 2 seconds role in a teen movie.

jaime @ 11:02 pm on 02/20/2009

thank god she’s not in the movie!

Pages: [1] 2 »