David Henrie is a Wadsworth Wizard

David Henrie is a Wadsworth Wizard

David Henrie attends A Time for Heroes Celebrity Carnival benefiting the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation held at Wadsworth Theatre in Los Angeles on Sunday afternoon (June 7).

The 19-year-old Wizards of Waverly Place actor must’ve been really heartbroken over the Detroit Red Wings beating the Pittsburgh Penguins in the NHL Stanley Cup Finals.

David tweeted, “Penguins :( COME ON!” Red Wings won 5-0.

David-wadsworth david henrie wadsworth wizard 01
David-wadsworth david henrie wadsworth wizard 02
David-wadsworth david henrie wadsworth wizard 03
David-wadsworth david henrie wadsworth wizard 04

Photos: Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images
Posted to: David Henrie

Heather @ 10:56 am on 06/08/2009

he’s so tasty :)
haha x

smiley @ 11:25 am on 06/08/2009

i’m not that into david anymore ever since he stopped following selena on twitter after the myspace blog incident. friends are supposed to be there for you in rough times and he stops following her on twitter??
what a DOUCHE -_-

wordmaggnet @ 11:54 am on 06/08/2009

ehhh, but his attitude could feed a stinky goat. :/
STERLING KNIGHT, dudes. STERLING!

TEAM SELENA TOO!
David, you’re an ass—definition approximately.

caroline @ 2:02 pm on 06/08/2009

@smiley: I wish I could prove it to you, but I can’t. But believe me when I tell you that he was not following her on twitter DAYS (maybe over a week) before the MySpace incident.

There are issues that some people have with following in that which you can’t get someone’s updates, so you have to unfollow and refollow. David has a tendency to be absent-minded on twitter, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he just forgot to follow Selena back to re-receive her updates.

A lot of speculation.

Jay! @ 2:44 pm on 06/08/2009

@smiley: Caroline is right. He stopped following her AGES before. Probably because of technical difficulties. I know that I personally stopped receiving Miley’s tweets EVEN THOUGH I was still following her, so I just stopped following her and check her page from time to time. Same thing probably happened to david.

P.S.
… David is freaking sexy….

sexydavidhenrie @ 10:27 pm on 06/08/2009

:) I love him… he and selena are totally FINE

they aren’t arguing and if they were David wouldn’t lie about it… He loves Selena and they are fine

rozza @ 10:40 pm on 06/08/2009

he is still hanging with selena she just twitterd Spending the day with my Wizards and bff :) Can’t wait for season 3!

DCFreako @ 2:10 am on 06/09/2009

@caroline
yeah you’re absolutely correct, thanks for clearing up all these rumors against david!! :D

MySpace Friend Adder @ 10:04 pm on 06/20/2009

Very well thought out and informative. I’m sure many others enjoy reading this too, but are just a little scared to post – anyway – thanks again!

Thanks For keeping it on point – it’s always easier to read that way ;)

Best Regards