Victorious is Victorious!

Victorious is Victorious!

Victoria Justice and her Victorious cast and crew have something to celebrate!

The new Nickelodeon series grabbed the attention of kids and tweens on Sunday night (April 11), topping all basic cable programming in its time period with total viewers (3.5 million, +26%). The Victorious website on Nick.com also boasted a strong performance, earning its highest number of unique visitors on the same day.

Show creator Dan Schneider wrote on his own blog, “I gotta say how freakin’ proud I am of Victoria Justice, the rest of the cast of Victorious, and our whole staff and crew. I did not expect a ratings win our first time out on Sunday night, especially against such heavily promoted competition.”

Congrats Victorious!

Victoria Justice – “Make It Shine”

alex @ 11:33 pm on 04/13/2010

:/ i didnt even bother watching this;;idk but it seems so played out, the plot. And Victoria Justice seems like shes trying too hard to be funny. I might try to watch it but i really dont think it’ll do too good.

dude @ 11:44 pm on 04/13/2010

that means it beat Sonny With A Chance. But looks like Good Luck Charlie topped the entire night with 3.8 million :) http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/04/13/cable-top-25-masters-first-round-wwe-raw-pawn-stars-top-weekly-cable-viewing/48183

congrats victorious

Mike @ 1:50 am on 04/14/2010

Congrats . . . Dan Schneider certainly knows what he’s doing looks like he has another mega hit on his hands. Disney and Nickelodeon both have 2 new shows which are different, but both entertaining in their own unique ways. Good Luck can’t wait to see more from them . . . Enjoy!

sasha @ 2:54 am on 04/14/2010

i heard that GLC was the real winner 2, huge premiere!

steve @ 3:37 am on 04/14/2010

It’s not exactly the most original concept for a show but it seems to have potential. I like the cast so far and it has Dan Schneider as a creator and exec producer. He and I have a similar sense of humor so I pretty much always like his shows.

Roxy @ 10:38 am on 04/14/2010

I so love the music video and I loved the show. My best friend is in the show he is the drummer its good to see him in the show knowing every time I see it I will see him.

ASHLEY @ 12:28 pm on 04/14/2010

“..I did not expect a ratings win our first time out on Sunday night, especially against such heavily promoted competition.”

alright we get it you beat sonny w/ a chance, but that little comment wasnt necessary

GO SONNNYYYY <3.

robsten lovin @ 12:31 pm on 04/14/2010

Yeah at Victorious!!!

selenagomezcity @ 2:28 pm on 04/14/2010

vic & victorious are th best, selena & victoria are the prettiest girls ever.

MÃœLLER @ 4:07 pm on 04/14/2010

I LOVE Ariana Grande & Victoria Justice! THEY’RE BOTH HOT & TALENTED!

“In a world full of LIFE, the only thing U can count on is DEATH.”

jessica @ 5:04 pm on 04/14/2010

yay im so happy that it did so and it being only a second episode. thats pretty impressive for a new show. and i cant believe sonny with a chance didnt even get in the top 25. i mean wow. i remember seeing tons of commercials for that episode. but oh well. anyways congrats to victorious and good luck charlie. both of those shows did pretty well.

bobo @ 6:41 am on 04/15/2010

nickledeon is wayy bater than disney! sonny is like the worst disney show ever. Demi is a bad actress, not as bad as miley tho. demi tends to overplay a bit like joe… lol coincidence? don’t think so

Maks @ 7:41 am on 04/15/2010

@sasha: GLC was only the big winner because it had no competition. It went up
against a rerun. Let’s see how it would do if it goes up against a new
episode of anything.

Maks @ 7:42 am on 04/15/2010

@dude: GLC was only the big winner because it had no competition. It went up
against a rerun. Let’s see how it would do if it goes up against a new
episode of anything.

Charles @ 9:35 am on 04/15/2010

@bobo: I agree bobo. LONG LIVE THE KING (Nickelodeon)

Leslie @ 8:40 pm on 06/12/2010

Both Sonny with a Chance and Victorious are great!

-You guys Rock!!!!!!! =)

Leslie @ 8:42 pm on 06/12/2010

Go Victorious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CexiiChiq @ 12:46 am on 08/04/2010

This was probably created to try to beat Hiqh School Musical 3 which aired on Disney Channel near the time of Victorious… but I qotta say that this wins by a lonq shot! Though, I can’t say this is somethinq for all viewers hence, the beach episode, if you understand…

ali ciucci @ 9:02 pm on 02/06/2011

have you guys ever preformied the diddly bops in public .

denise ashaba @ 3:36 am on 04/13/2012