Miranda Cosgrove is a "Bad Girl" -- FIRST LOOK!

Miranda Cosgrove is a

Miranda Cosgrove sports some blue streaks in her hair as she chats with Julianna Marguiles in this new still from The Good Wife.

In the episode “Bad Girls,” Alicia (Margulies) is assigned the DUI case of a teen star (Cosgrove) who ran her car into a pole after a night of underage drinking and is accused of attempted murder.

Makenzie Vega, Alexa‘s little sister, is also pictured.

“Bad Girls” will premiere Tuesday, November 16 @ 10PM ET/PT on CBS.

ARE YOU GOING to watch Miranda on The Good Wife?

Miranda-wife miranda cosgrove bad girls 01
Miranda-wife miranda cosgrove bad girls 02
Miranda-wife miranda cosgrove bad girls 03
Miranda-wife miranda cosgrove bad girls 04
Miranda-wife miranda cosgrove bad girls 05

Credit: Craig Blankenhorn; Photos: CBS
Posted to: Miranda Cosgrove

Galinda @ 5:39 pm on 10/22/2010

Can’t wait for this!!!

Love Miranda and Love The Good Wife. What could be better?

Roisi @ 5:47 pm on 10/22/2010

I love Miranda… she’s so awesome.

AnonymousGuy08 @ 6:46 pm on 10/22/2010

I could’ve swore there was an earlier look at her in this episode.

Brenna @ 9:28 pm on 10/22/2010

I don’t even watch The Good Wife, but this looks AMAZING! It’s Miranda’s most mature role, so I definitely am going to watch.

Ron @ 9:33 pm on 10/22/2010

I will watch the episode. I think Alicia is a very good lawyer. Not just because she wins, but because she studies. Hard. I love that in a good wife. Study, study, study, I say. Never too much studying, eh, Alicia. So much to learn.

My wife, Miranda, who bears a striking resemblance to Ms. Cosgrove, said Shakespeare said, “The first thing we do let’s kill all the lawyers.” I asked her about the context. She said, “I’m not sure, Ron, but if you would like to study the play with me, I’m sure we could figure it out together.” Miranda loves to study. It took much longer to study that play than I had imagined, but we enjoyed every minute of it. I have so many books. I keep them all in a room called “The Study.” It is my wife’s favorite room. I have never met anyone who loves to study as much as Miranda. The knowledge gained from studying all the time increases our understanding of one another, and the world, and allows us to keep our spirits high when we are not together. When she is studying with me, my wife must be the most beautiful woman ever created. Her joy is without limits, and she is willing to study anything worth studying. Her mind is unlike anything I have ever seen.

I’m not so sure the same can be said of Ms. Cosgrove. But, she is a fine actress.

Miranda Cosgrove on the good wife, she will do a good job in this series, I hope to give more opportunities Miranda out in a drama series or movies because she is very talented

alex @ 12:22 am on 10/23/2010

I am living to watch this episode! I love Miranda! I have been waiting so long for her to do something different.

james @ 12:35 am on 10/23/2010

This looks amazing! Miranda is awesome!

Darren @ 1:04 pm on 10/23/2010

This is gonna be good

steve @ 4:36 pm on 10/23/2010

I can’t wait for this! Also, I think it’s pretty much a guarantee that this will be the highest rated episode of this show ever.

selena fan @ 11:42 am on 10/24/2010

Vote for selena gomez and the scene at the 2010 mtv europe awards.

steve @ 8:17 pm on 10/24/2010

@selena fan: Nope sorry can’t do it. I could never betray my Miranda lol.

That’s a hot look.