Taylor Swift Scores Four ACM Award Nominations!

Taylor Swift Scores Four ACM Award Nominations!

Congrats, Taylor Swift!

The 21-year-old country starlet just grabbed herself four ACM Award Nominations.

Announced this morning at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum in downtown Nashville, Taylor nabbed entertainer of the year and top female vocalist.

T is also nominated as both an artist and producer in the album of the year category for Speak Now.

Check out the full list of nominations at CMT.com!

Posted to: Taylor Swift

Mindy @ 5:46 pm on 02/01/2011

Congrats to Taylor. I love her music!

Tina @ 5:58 pm on 02/01/2011

Congrats Taylor! You well deserve it :)

congrats taylor you deserve it <3

Berkeleybelle @ 7:35 pm on 02/01/2011

Great. Why don’t you let me know when she actually learns how to sing and keep a man?

Ashley @ 12:32 am on 02/02/2011

Congrats I hope she wins at least one. It bother’s me that everyone in Nashville is jumping on the Miranda Lambert bandwagon. I like her, but she in no way deserved to get nominated for Entertainer. Especially since neither Carrie or Tim McGraw did. Hoping for either Taylor or Brad to win. Or Keith anyone but Miranda.

jeannie @ 10:59 am on 02/02/2011

It would be cool for Taylor to win a “producer” award, wouldn’t it? I hope she wins at least one award, too.

I am NOT a fan of Miranda Lambert. She has talent, but to me she is
just OK. I am a musician, and her music is good, but somehow she and her music do not grab my attention or keep me interested. I hope she finds her niche. Just because people have talent does not mean that
every one should be a product of the “star-making machinery,” as Joni Mitchell put it long ago. Miranda seems like an everyday type of girl who should remain in that everyday type of world.

ash @ 7:44 pm on 02/02/2011

Is everybody freaking deaf?
She is not a country artist! she’s pop!

jason ace @ 9:24 pm on 02/03/2011

Taylor’s brilliant.. i love her so much..

tommy @ 2:52 pm on 02/04/2011

congrads to all the artists go tay and miranda