Daniel Radcliffe Debuts Mystery Girlfriend!

Daniel Radcliffe Debuts Mystery Girlfriend!

Daniel Radcliffe and his mystery girlfriend walk hand-in-hand down the streets of New York City on Tuesday afternoon (August 16).

The 22-year-old actor recently told Larry King in an interview about his relationship status: “I’ve got a girlfriend at the moment, who I am very much in love with. So you know, we’ll see where that goes.”

DO YOU THINK Daniel and his girlfriend make a cute couple?

In case you missed it, check out the new trailer and a still from Daniel‘s latest project, The Woman in Black.

Daniel-girlfriend daniel radcliffe girlfriend walk 01
Daniel-girlfriend daniel radcliffe girlfriend walk 02
Daniel-girlfriend daniel radcliffe girlfriend walk 03
Daniel-girlfriend daniel radcliffe girlfriend walk 04
Daniel-girlfriend daniel radcliffe girlfriend walk 05

Photos: INFdaily
Posted to: Daniel Radcliffe

kiwi @ 7:32 pm on 08/18/2011

They look happy together. Cute couple, hope things go well for them. :-) She looks really friendly, bubbly and real not someone just looking for fame.

lauriis @ 8:54 pm on 08/18/2011

aw they look very Happy ,, Unm who is this Girl _

Susan @ 9:05 pm on 08/18/2011

Cute couple! I wonder if she’s American or from the U.K.

a peruvian dan_nessa fan @ 9:08 pm on 08/18/2011

I’m so happy for my Dan!!!! I wish him all the happiness!!!
Love DanRad soo much!!!

ME @ 9:22 pm on 08/18/2011

They’re so cute!! She kind of looks like someone, but I can’t figure out who.

john @ 11:24 pm on 08/18/2011

pippa

Nati @ 1:26 am on 08/19/2011

She looks a little like Pippa Middleton (Funny! Considering that Dan said that he has a crush on Pippa!! lol)

So Happy for Dan!!! He’s amazing and she seems like a nice girl and they look happy together!!

I also think that it’s amazing that unlike others, he’s trying to keep their relationship a secret and yet he’s honest with his fans.

LOVE YOU DAN!!!

londonlemminG @ 10:08 am on 08/19/2011

Her name is Rosie.
If you follow certain HP cast members on twitter you will know who she is.

Vabi @ 3:33 pm on 08/19/2011

They’re adorable. Love you Dan :) She’s really pretty!

harrypotterfan @ 8:04 pm on 08/19/2011

at first i thought that was pippa middleton -__-

keephopeAlive @ 5:34 pm on 08/20/2011

Aww I’m jealous! Oh well there is always next time.

Lawrence @ 6:46 pm on 08/20/2011

Good for Dan, I’m glad he’s got a girl. I wish them much happiness.

iloveharrypotter @ 9:31 am on 08/22/2011

Dan and his new girl look so happy together I wish them look luck in life x

Pippa @ 9:37 am on 08/22/2011

I wish Dan and his new girl good luck in life and I hope there happy with each other for life coz I feel sorry for Dan his last girl didn’t suite him very well good luck Dan and his new girl

ashi @ 11:25 am on 09/11/2011

m feeling sooo sad bt m happy for my dan. she’s beautyful.

#1radcliffefan @ 3:47 pm on 11/17/2011

i guess they look cute together but him and i would make a cuter couple i have to say though good luck i love you soooooooooooooooooooooo much dan

lea abamongga @ 7:48 am on 11/28/2011

yes .. i think daniel and his girlfriend make cute couple ..
wish u luck of two of you .. i luv u so much daniel .. :)

– hope u can go here in our country ,, in philippines .. plzzzz ..

patricia @ 1:07 am on 04/08/2012

yes becouse dan is love his girfriend i wish his girlfreind now is the last girl in his heart becouse she is her wife i wish that muahhhhhhhhh

biggest harry potter fan ever @ 4:59 am on 05/06/2012

harry potter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garfield Bushaw @ 1:38 am on 05/02/2013

The release of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (released as Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone in the United States) took place in 2001. The story follows Harry, a young boy who learns he is a wizard and is sent to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to begin his education; gaining the help of friends Ron (Rupert Grint) and Hermione (Emma Watson) along the way. Radcliffe received a seven figure salary for the lead role, but asserted that the fee was “not that important” to him;”"

Most interesting content on our own web site
<http://caramoantourpackage.com/