Callan McAuliffe & Ariel Winter: Sydney Vacay!

Callan McAuliffe & Ariel Winter: Sydney Vacay!

Callan McAuliffe and Ariel Winter keep close as they pose for a picture before climbing the Sydney Harbour Bridge on Monday (November 14) in Sydney, Australia.

The 16-year-old actor is getting ready to film The Great Gatsby alongside Leonardo DiCaprio. Callan will play the younger version of Leo‘s character, Gatsby!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Callan McAuliffe

Late last month, Callan and Ariel also attended the 2011 TeenNick HALO Awards together, which honored four (4) teens who are making a difference for others.

Winter-callan-bridge ariel winter callan bridge 01
Winter-callan-bridge ariel winter callan bridge 02
Winter-callan-bridge ariel winter callan bridge 03
Winter-callan-bridge ariel winter callan bridge 04
Winter-callan-bridge ariel winter callan bridge 05

Credit: Don Arnold; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Ariel Winter, Callan McAuliffe

emma @ 9:38 pm on 11/16/2011

Aww r they dating?? if they r ariel is soooo lucky! he’s hot!!!!

Simone @ 11:17 pm on 11/16/2011

nawww sooo cute.

V @ 11:23 pm on 11/16/2011

OMG. I’m reading the “Great Gatsby” novel right now. I’m excited to hear that Leo’s going to be playing as Gatsby.

J @ 2:50 am on 11/17/2011

She’s 13… Am I the one who thinks she’s too young to be dating? That’s if they’re dating, of course. I don’t know… She just seems to be acting way older than she is.

Jason @ 5:21 am on 11/17/2011

It’s the same picture, cropped in five different ways. What a joke!

Alison @ 11:50 am on 11/18/2011

Jared, can you delete comments that call 13 year olds sl*ts? it’s just wrong

Jasmine P @ 4:20 pm on 11/18/2011

Yeah, I agree, that one comment calling her a sl*t needs to go. And it’s ironic the person calling her that used the name “A” like in “Pretty Little Liars.”

However, I don’t think she’s too young to be dating. She’s thirteen, which means she would be in eighth grade. Lots of people start dating in eighth grade. She’s nearing fourteen, and I see no one saying anything about Bella Thorne, who is fourteen, and her boyfriend, but maybe I should go see a post mentioning her and Garrett.

Jasmine P @ 4:30 pm on 11/18/2011

However, I don’t think she’s too young to be dating. She’s thirteen, which means she would be in eighth grade unless she skipped grades due to homeschooling. Lots of people start dating in eighth grade. She’s nearing fourteen, and I see no one saying anything about Bella Thorne, who is fourteen, and her boyfriend, but maybe I should go see a post mentioning her and Garrett.

And though this may seem contradicting, I actually do not see a point of dating while in school, but other people do, so they date.

Crystal @ 9:12 pm on 11/18/2011

The first thing I thought of, when I saw this picture, he looks like Leo DiCaprio.. and he’s playing the younger version in the movie?perfect role for him..

Jasmine P. @ 12:33 pm on 11/19/2011

However, I don’t think she’s too young to be dating. She’s thirteen, which means she would be in eighth grade unless she skipped grades due to homeschooling – if she is homeschooled. Lots of people start dating in eighth grade. She’s nearing fourteen, and I see no one saying anything about Bella Thorne, who is fourteen, and her boyfriend, but maybe I should go see a post mentioning her and Garrett.

2roads @ 12:53 am on 11/21/2011

She’s perfect just the way she is. You try holding down a full-time job around dozens of adults and not grow up faster than the kid on the playground. Bitter little troll, probably someone who didn’t get the part :D

We *love* you, Ariel!! Oh, and that Callan kid is pretty cool too;) Just be gentle, he’s only 16:(

msasanmh @ 6:37 pm on 02/18/2012

She’s NOT Ariel Winter Workman

Ariel is now dating with 18 years-old actor:)