Good Luck Charlie: New Baby On The Way!!!

Good Luck Charlie: New Baby On The Way!!!

There’s another Duncan on the way!

The big surprise during Good Luck Charlie, It’s Christmas! was revealed during Friday night’s (December 2) premiere, which was first delivered online by our pals at TVGuide.

Just in time for season three, viewers can even help name and pick the gender of the new bundle of joy.

Head on over to the GLC website to cast your vote. Voting closes on December 16th.

Potential girl names: Sydney, Erika, Mallory, Talia and Jenny.
Potential boy names: Noah, Jonah Toby, Bobby Jr. and Bo.

TELL JJJ: Were you surprised by the announcement? What names are your favorites?

Credit: Craig Sjodin; Photos: Disney Channel
Posted to: Good Luck Charlie

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 713 »
rainbowskittles @ 4:06 pm on 12/04/2011

I love some of the names, they are so cute :) I’m excited for the new baby but in my opinion having a new baby kinda ruins the whole point of the show, don’t you think? But like i said I’m excited!

Juliana @ 4:20 pm on 12/04/2011

I’m so excited! But I’m not sure what I want the baby’s name to be. Choice-wise, I think I would pick Jenny or Noah, but if I could pick I think I would pick Holly, Amber or Makena for girl and Tristan, Chris or Henry for boy. But I cant so I’ll- I’LL DECIDE LATER!!!!1

Mallory @ 6:54 pm on 12/04/2011

I obviously voted Mallory for the name, considering my names’ Mallory!!! :D

Roseie @ 8:59 pm on 12/04/2011

I love the show with 4 kids but 5! its so cool.I think they did its verycool.I wantit to be a girl.what do you want it to be?At first I did not
know what it to be lilly kate but then it came to me Roseie

lillyana @ 9:04 pm on 12/04/2011

4 kids now 5!!!Wow

april @ 10:28 pm on 12/04/2011

i think a good girl name would be destiny ya destiny duncan and a good boy name i think would be brandon duncan ya i love this 2 and i think they would go good for the family and it gose good with the last name
p.s. i love your show

Kyle Livingston @ 11:10 pm on 12/04/2011

I Think The Fifth Child For Bob And Amy Will Be A Girl And The Newest Addition Of The Duncan Clan Will Be A Girl And Her Name Will Be Erica And She’ll Be The Second Youngest Daughter And A Younger Sibiling To PJ, Teddy, Gabe And Charlie And It Will Be An Hour-Long Season 3 Special Birth Episode Of Good Luck Charlie And For The Fourth Season Of Good Luck Charlie’s New Name Will Be Called
Good Luck Charlie And Erica, And I Think Here Is The Cast Members For The Main Characters That Will Get, Bridgit Mendler Will Reprise The Role Of Teddy Duncan, Jason Dolley Will Reprise The Role Of PJ Duncan, Bradley Steven Perry Will Reprise The Role Of Gabe Duncan, Mia Talerico Will Reprise The Role Of Charlie Duncan,
Leigh-Allyn Baker Will Reprise The Role Of Amy Duncan, Eric Allan Kramer Will Reprise The Role Of Bob Duncan And Kimberly Stewart And Benicio Del Toro’s Daughter Delilah Genoveva Stewart Del Toro Will Be Playing The Newest Addition Of The Family And The Fifth Child Of Th Duncan Clan, Erica Duncan.

mimi @ 1:14 am on 12/05/2011

not gonna lie, this show is ridiculous! come on, another baby? their gonna turn from the duncan’s to the duggar’s at this pace..

nospoilers @ 4:04 am on 12/05/2011

please, jjr, do not spoil these things for readers that have not had the chance to watch yet. GLC is one of the few programs on disney that i still enjoy and its very disheartening to have things like this spoiled. not everyone has the time to watch a couple hour movie the very moment it airs you know. im a daily visitor of this site, and im questioning if i will be in the future any longer. a spoiler free environment is a must! at the very lest do not spoil in the headline of a topic on the main page! say spoilers contained within and give people the option of clicking or not! :’(

ANONYMOUS @ 12:18 pm on 12/05/2011

dumb idea, it should turn out to be a dog.

ANONYMOUS @ 12:19 pm on 12/05/2011

it’s sad they are already trying to replace Mia, she’s still little. the show could have been the next full house now its just rubbish

Jon @ 4:20 pm on 12/05/2011

@mimi:
I KNOW RIGHT? EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING!

What is the name of the website you go to to name the new baby on good luck charlie? Plus I love this show don’t get me wrong, But why are you getting a new baby? It’s about charlie! And now your getting a new baby, Now what happen’s to Charlie all the attention, And If I were to name the new baby I would name her Cailie or Lexie, Allie, Twyla, Sally, Trinity, Holly, Mya, Dayne, Lizzy, or Miley. If it’s a boy i would name it Lars, Austen, Kody. :) Love your show Lot’s :) <3 Ooh yeah plus my real name is twyla My sister’s name is Trinity and i used some of my friend’s name’s and i used my crushes names for the boy name’s :) <3 you guy’s rock, And I hope none of my friend’s see this or the guy’s i like see this plus the most important thing is LOVE YOUR guy’s SHOW A lot, and also im sorry this is so long, So i bet nobody will actually read this whole thing! Because it’s so freaking long, Ooh yeah sorry for my languge because i said freaking! Ooh and one of the resson’s i made this so long is because i wanted to see if i could use all the letter’s i was able to use so far im at 3905 well i was until i put 3905 then it went down to 3901 wow so far this a very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very long comment., Ooh yeah another name i would use for a boy name is tim because my dad’s name was tim but he died when i was 8 year’s old. :( it make’s me sad to think about it but it would mean a Lot to me. If you actually used the name tim but it would also be awesome if you named it landon for a boy or also searria for a girl so it would be pretty cool if you named it one of the name’s i put down please that would be pretty awesomly cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) : ) <3 <3 (^^) Heart (^^) YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 you lot’s lot’s lot’s lot’s lot’s lot’s lot’s! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) I love you guy’s a lot! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WWWWWWWWWWWHAT YOU GUY”S ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D C: C: C: C: C: C: C:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ooh and what is the name of the website that you get to name the baby on good luck charlie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 ) ( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you guys are so awesome funny cool sweet awesome great new!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
o[WTBL/k;werim,xeh8h0c65987mnteruio8ruifyu erhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrni eg’asrh m Ooh sorryt ht was my neice my older brother’s adorable little girl bye <3 u

soooo sad @ 9:00 pm on 12/05/2011

Omly somewhat good show on disney why ra the ruining it

anonymus2 @ 9:02 pm on 12/05/2011

i dont want the baby to be girl becuase then she will ruin the “good luck charlie!” or the whole point of the show! I want it to be a boy
Name: Bo LOL it will also ruin some of it but what can we do! Charlie is the little baby, the star! and now another little guy will come

:) just my opinion

HIH @ 3:41 am on 12/06/2011

Erika!!!!

olive @ 6:57 am on 12/06/2011

@ANONYMOUS: at least give it a try :)

marz @ 8:41 am on 12/06/2011

Good luck charlie was the only good show on disney channel… but i swear there trying to making it destined to fail.

kylie @ 4:23 pm on 12/06/2011

i know why would she get reaplaced shes the star of the show. what would the show be called?no one will watch the show it will be the worst show ever.

i think you should name the next baby jaleane if its a girl and if its a boy you should name it zackery doesnt that sound good lol good luck cahrlie

@marz
i love good luck charlie it is the only show i watch if it is on

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz @ 7:18 pm on 12/06/2011

i’m probably not even gonna watch the show anymore with a new baby. its just stupid. what are they gonna do, change the shows name to good luck whatever the baby’s name will be?

Kennedy @ 7:28 pm on 12/06/2011

i picked mallory and toby!!!!!!!!!!!OMG what if it was twins?!?!Im SUPER excited for the 5th baby…when will it be here?

Izzy @ 11:28 pm on 12/06/2011

I think it should be twins lol but i want it to be a boy named Zack or a girl named Brittany i think that would be awesom!!!!

Catherine @ 2:31 am on 12/07/2011

I hope it’s a boy since the pattern so far has been boy (PJ) girl (Teddy) boy (gabe), girl (Charlie). That would be so cool. From the names already chosen I would have to go with noah or bobby jr. However like rainbow skittles said having another child does ruin the show. its suppose to be all about charlie. what now is teddy going to start doing video diaries for the new baby as well? thats corny because then she wont be able to end the video with good luck charlie she’d have to end it good luck charlie and noah for example. well guess i’ll just have to wait and see.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 713 »