'Wizards of Waverly Place' Finale: Final Look!

'Wizards of Waverly Place' Finale: Final Look!

The Wizards of Waverly Place finale is THIS FRIDAY!

Justin (David Henrie), Alex (Selena Gomez) and Max (Jake T. Austin) are facing a sudden and ultimate test to determine which one of them will be entitled to keep their wizardly powers and JJJ is letting you see our fourth and final clip before the episode.

Be sure to take our poll below — we want to know who you think will win!

The final episode premieres THIS Friday, January 6th @ 8PM ET/PT on Disney Channel.

Who do you think will win the Family Wizard Competition?
Loading ... Loading ...

Wizards of Waverly Place Finale: Clip #4

Wizards-finale-4 wizards finale fourth look 01
Wizards-finale-4 wizards finale fourth look 02
Wizards-finale-4 wizards finale fourth look 03

Credit: Craig Sjodin; Photos: Disney Channel
Posted to: David Henrie, Jake T. Austin, Selena Gomez, Wizards of Waverly Place

ashley P @ 9:22 pm on 01/02/2012

To be honest I think they will all end up with them some how. Or some crazy unexpected thing.

jen @ 9:48 pm on 01/02/2012

such a great show coming to an end, so sad

eclecticandyoung.blogspot.com

Troy @ 11:13 pm on 01/02/2012

Like the first poster (Ashley P) I think there will be some kind of twist where all there of them will keep their powers or they’ll all decide to live without them. Either way I don’t think there will be just one “winner.” It’s just a hunch.

Booplay @ 11:40 pm on 01/02/2012

I believe that they will somehow let the dad have the powers.

kanani @ 1:13 am on 01/03/2012

@ashley P: Yeah I agree, I think its gonna end up being this happy ending type of thing where they all get powers. The only reason so many people are voting for Alex is because they love Selena Gomez Lol makes no sense.

guy @ 6:20 am on 01/03/2012

I am thinking that maybe they will all give up their powers you know, something unexpected like that. Really gonna miss this show, wish them all the best in the future.

Po @ 10:29 am on 01/03/2012

I could really see a case being made for any one of them *or* all of them getting full powers. It’s been a fun ride with this show and like guy said, I’m really going to miss it too. Excellent cast and character development all the way through, really funny stories and sweet original musical scoring for the entire series… the list just goes on and on.

WWOP4LYFE.

dapenguin1 @ 9:30 am on 01/04/2012

i think that no matter who wins, alex and mason will still get to be together. same with justin and juliet. at the beginning i wanted justin to win but now he’s being mean to everyone so i want max to win. however it turns out, i’ll be happy

Mgm @ 11:26 pm on 01/04/2012

i hope alex wins the family competion

zaria @ 5:27 pm on 01/06/2012

I THINK ALL OF THEM SHOULD WIN

the360bob @ 8:02 pm on 01/06/2012

I think Max is going to win because he does not have a love one