Ross Lynch: 'Teen Beach Musical' FIRST LOOK!

Ross Lynch: 'Teen Beach Musical' FIRST LOOK!

Check out this first look pic from Disney Channel’s upcoming original movie, Teen Beach Musical!

School’s out, surf’s up and Disney Channel is taking a dip into the teen beach party movie genre with this modern break into song and dance comedy in which surfer girl McKenzie (Maia Mitchell) and her boyfriend, Brady (Ross Lynch), literally go into a classic surf movie musical where it’s bikers versus surfers — and they’re in for trouble if they don’t back down.

While they hatch a plan to get back home to present day, the duo try to blend in as everyone around them spontaneously breaks into song and dance. But when they interfere with the plot of the movie, their fate may be changed forever.

Look out for Teen Beach Musical in 2013!

Credit: Francisco Roman; Photos: Disney Channel
Posted to: Grace Phipps, Maia Mitchell, Ross Lynch

Pages: [1] 2 »
kate @ 9:41 pm on 03/15/2012

I can’t wait!! I’m such a big fan of Ross…I’m really excited to see the movie when it comes out! :)

amanda leigh @ 12:22 am on 03/17/2012

The movie title is stupid.

ROSS SHOR LYNCH LOVER @ 1:10 pm on 03/17/2012

I AM SUCH A BIG FAN OF ROSS SHOR LYNCH AND R5 I CAN NOT WAIT 4 DIS MOVIE 2 COM OUT BUT THE MOVIE TITLE IS SHITTE BUT I WILL STILL WATCH IT

Nathan @ 1:47 am on 03/20/2012

Disney’s running out of ideas, eh?

dhugger @ 6:28 pm on 04/03/2012

i am seriously hoping they do not kiss that girl(Maia) is beautiful indeed but i am such a tomboy but have a secret crush on Ross Lynch so it would break my heart </3
Ps.. no insulting to the movie or any of the stars intended

dhugger @ 6:28 pm on 04/03/2012

Ps.. no insulting to the movie or any of the stars intended

even though i have a HUGE CRUSH ON ROSS LYNCH i still want to see him kiss in the movie!!!

I want to see them kiss

lola @ 5:19 pm on 04/20/2012

i really dont want to see them kiss

Maia is going to kiss Ross in the movie! D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’:
D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’:
D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’:
D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’:
D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’:
D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’:
D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’:
D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’:
I’m very Sad!!!! D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’: D’:

sigh @ 9:13 pm on 04/28/2012

no! please don’t tell me their going to kiss. wow great my life= ruined. they should have used laura! it’s only okay if they kiss not that girl!

ross love @ 9:18 pm on 05/06/2012

ross i realy hope you dont kiss her wait i wont know beacuz i wont wach the move i love you
but if you kiss her or if i even wach it i will cry and never stop

oh ya @ 6:01 pm on 05/30/2012

wow! i deffinottly think disney is running out of ideas!

oh ya @ 6:02 pm on 05/30/2012

ummmmm that looks horrible

ross lynch lover forever @ 8:24 pm on 06/08/2012

I really really hope they do NOT kiss. I swear, if they do, I will not watch the kiss scene and my dreams and hopes of being together with Ross Lynch will be shattered forever. Anyway, I’m super excited for this movie!!! Just please please don’t kiss >.<

nathalia @ 10:21 am on 06/14/2012

nie podoba mi sie ?e ta laska przytula go

Lacy @ 11:58 pm on 07/30/2012

@amanda leigh: kinda true but you never know it might be good

I hope Ross becomes a big movie star! I have a really big crush on Ross and I’d like to say one thing, Ross should become a very popular celeberty. I agreed on a comment posted about that we all love “Austin & Ally”, but I fell like ross should do more than being a star on a disney comedy show. I’d totally date Ross! I am also a music person:) I know I may not dream meat him someday, but if I did, “Even though I’m a few years younger than u, Ross, would u go out wih me?

catherine loves ross @ 6:53 am on 08/26/2012

omg the name is so stuped but i cant wait 2 watch it i REALLY hope they don’t kiss cause i have a really big crush on ross and if they did i would die.

i love ross he just brok my hart and MAIA ruoend my life

i wont to kill my self
he is kissing her

Kianaandrosss @ 10:16 pm on 10/05/2012

@Ana kat’s lynch: I hope they dont… Ross i love you… if you kiss her then i would be sad… AHHHHHHH Im sooo sad right now :(

Kianaandrosss @ 10:17 pm on 10/05/2012

I love Ross… dont KISS her… im not mad but i jus dont want that to happen. :(

Kianaandrosss @ 10:18 pm on 10/05/2012

WHY :( :( :( :( :( :( :(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soo sad

carline1998 @ 11:49 am on 10/26/2012

what’s wrong with ross kissing her! its just a movie!

Pages: [1] 2 »