- A new report claims Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus aren’t on the best terms right now – J-14.com
- This is what Austin Mahone‘s bathroom looks like – Twist Magazine
- Rowan Blanchard and Sabrina Carpenter have the cutest friendship ever – M Magazine
- Which 5 Seconds of Summer guy has a new girlfriend? – Teen.com
- You have to see the cast of the new all-female Ghostbusters movie – TooFab
- You decide – should Chris Pratt play Indiana Jones? – Just Jared
- This is a GIF of Ross Lynch ice skating. You’re welcome! – BOP Tiger Beat
Also starring Sam Trammell, White Rabbit follows a bullied high school student who starts having visions of a rabbit that he killed when he was a kid, soon putting him in a state where his imagination threatens to cause him to carry out violent acts.
The film hits select theaters and VOD on Friday, February 13!
White Rabbit Exclusive Clip
In “We Were So Close That Nothing used to Stand Between Us,” Bay feels pressured to maximize her short time with Emmett when he comes for a surprise visit.
Daphne (Katie Leclerc) is mortified when she does poorly on her midterm exam. Melody (Marlee Matlin) and John (D. W. Moffett) clash when John encourages Travis (Ryan Lane) to try out for the UMKC baseball team.
SAB “We Were So Close That Nothing used to Stand Between Us” Promo
10+ episode stills inside… More Here »
Joe Jonas opts for an all-black ensemble as usual while hanging out with a group of guy friends on Saturday afternoon (January 24) in Los Angeles.
The 25-year-old singer recently revealed some really interesting – and it has to do with his crush!
“When you see your crush on a date with someone and you call your homie,” Joe jokingly captioned a photo of a man (who may or may not be Dustin Hoffman) hiding unsuccessfully hiding behind a tree. You can check it out below!
10+ pics inside of Joe Jonas out with friends in L.A… More Here »
- Michael Clifford tells ex Abigail Breslin that her song about him wasn’t funny – J-14.com
- Do you prefer Kylie Jenner when she wears less makeup? – Twist Magazine
- Miranda Cosgrove opens up about her awkward boy encounter – M Magazine
- These are the signs you’re suffering from Vampire Diaries withdrawal – Teen.com
- You have to check out these Full House reunion pics! – TooFab
- These hot actors would make the perfect Beast to Emma Watson‘s Belle – Just Jared
- Do you love or loathe Selena Gomez with Zedd? Take this poll! – BOP Tiger Beat
When Caleb (Blackburn) and her friends try to come up with a safe plan to get Hanna off the hook, it isn’t good enough for her. Taking her fate into her own hands, Hanna strikes out alone to clear her name.
Pretty Little Liars airs TONIGHT, January 27 @ 8PM on ABC Family!
PLL “The Bin of Sin” Promo
The 30-year-old singer posted a pic of her cute football pedicure and wrote on Instagram, “Even my tippy toes are ready #????.”
We wonder if she’ll be matching manicure for the game, which is taking place on Sunday (February 1), between the New England Patriots and the Seattle Seahawks.
WHAT DO YOU THINK Katy Perry should do to her nails at Super Bowl 2015?
Bigger pic inside… More Here »
If the 25-year-old Australian actor takes on the film, he would be directed by Roland Emmerich, who is known for his work on White House Down and The Day After Tomorrow.