Miley Cyrus: 'LOL' Out Friday!

Miley Cyrus: 'LOL' Out Friday!

Miley Cyrus fills up her gas tank at a local service station in Los Angeles on Tuesday (May 1).

Over the weekend, the 19-year-old actress paled around with LOL director Lisa Azuelos.

“What a great weekend. Spending time with the fabulous LOL director Lisa ?” Miley tweeted.

LOL, out this Friday in select theaters, follows Lola (Cyrus) who is broken-hearted by her ex and she is surprised to find her best friend, Kyle (Douglas Booth), a musician in an up and coming rock band, could possibly be the love of her life.

10+ pics inside…

Miley-gas miley cyrus gas pilates 10
Miley-gas miley cyrus gas pilates 11
Miley-gas miley cyrus gas pilates 12

Photos: AKM-GSI
Posted to: Miley Cyrus

Luisa @ 8:50 pm on 05/01/2012

what???? i thought there have to be some tour promo?

javi @ 9:16 pm on 05/01/2012

@Luisa: nope they throw this movie out to the lions and by lions i mean hunger games,think like a man and the avengers oh did i mention hunger games that company who made lol didn’t have faith in the movie. I’m not a fan of miley but i think screw her.

javi @ 9:46 pm on 05/01/2012

i meant the company that made lol screwed miley’s movie and her.

wen @ 4:36 am on 05/02/2012

love what shes wearing on top!! love u miley!! ill watch LOL 4 sure

dk @ 6:01 am on 05/02/2012

they don’t have enough money to promote it as a wide release cause they’re low on funds .. stupid imo.

Leah Laustsen @ 12:11 pm on 05/02/2012

She looks super pretty when I look at her. I also love her style too! =) <3

cam @ 1:12 pm on 05/02/2012

Love the outfit. Miley looks good. I’m not happy that the movie will not come within 4 states close to my state. Will have to wait for the DVD.

Oh, and I also love the car.

Leah @ 1:19 pm on 05/02/2012

It sure is really too bad that the LOL movie will not be released in all the other states cause I really wanted to see it so badly and In really hope it comes out on DVD! =(

Patworx @ 4:39 pm on 05/02/2012

I’m more hoping it get’s a good critical response. In my oppinion, that’s kinda been the point of this movie.

javi @ 9:45 pm on 05/02/2012

the good thing for the people who made this movie is they are going to make money from dvd sales because i doubt that they would release the movie on blu-ray.

Flychick86 @ 10:58 pm on 05/02/2012

I read about how it’s gonna be released in certain cities, one where my brother is! A lil’ messed up, but not really too dissapointed.

Warren @ 1:37 am on 05/03/2012

Just can’t wait for Miley’s movie. I hope to see it this weekend. If it does well it may come to a city near everybody. Don’t worry, I guarantee it will be on DVD and BluRay. Probably pay per view and video on demand too.