Vanessa Hudgens: Colorful Cover Up

Vanessa Hudgens: Colorful Cover Up

Vanessa Hudgens covers her mouth with her sleeve after lunching with boyfriend Austin Butler on Tuesday afternoon (May 15) in Studio City, Calif.

The 23-year-old actress wore a super colorful striped hoodie on their lunch date and coordinated with hot pink laces.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

Earlier in the morning, Vanessa was spotted out with mom Gina, working on her physique.

Just the day before, Vanessa ans Austin were spotted out and about around Robertson Blvd doing a bit of shopping before stopping for lunch at Newsroom Cafe.

10+ pics inside…

Posted to: Austin Butler, Vanessa Hudgens

bella @ 7:44 pm on 05/15/2012

hermosa comosiempre

bella @ 7:46 pm on 05/15/2012

bellsiiama

bella @ 7:47 pm on 05/15/2012

ella es muy bonita tiene su estilo propio por eso me encanta aunque aveces exagera pero igual le amor y soy sus fans numero un dwe peru

Ok @ 7:50 pm on 05/15/2012

Vanessa is a hottie , Austin is sexy the real deal

Charlie @ 9:42 pm on 05/15/2012

I’d really like to keep the peace here. There’s always fighting going on and I don’t understand why. Everyone is fighting over Vanessa’s life basically. You don’t like her relationship, or her for that matter, but everything is out of your control. If you really didn’t like her, you just wouldn’t care and when scrolling through the posts you’d be like meh, next. So why fight? Who cares about her past relationship, it happened it’s over, move on. She did, I don’t get why anyone else would fret about it. So before ANYONE says ANYTHING, just please don’t. Think about it, why does it matter so much to you?

MoreThanWords @ 10:28 pm on 05/15/2012

@Ok: Agreed, they both look content. And ditto about Austin, he’s NOT ugly he’s perfect for her, no matter the length of their relationship.

My 2 cents @ 1:20 am on 05/16/2012

I think it’s adorable she works out with her Mom . She seems really happy these days. I agree with Ok they look like the real deal, as long as they’re happy that’s all that matters.

evz @ 3:17 am on 05/16/2012

Her outfit is cute. I like it! The fact that V works out together with her mom is really sweet. Their mother-daughter relationship is admirable.
Yes, she seems really happy these days. I love Vanessa and her happiness is what really matters to me. So excited to see her in Frozen Ground.

ehryle @ 6:05 am on 05/16/2012

Vanessa always blooming you can see her aura totally in positive way!! She is more and more beautiful no make-up and flawless skin :)

Vic @ 8:13 am on 05/16/2012

finally no arguments! she look fresh faced:)

Elendur @ 9:14 am on 05/16/2012

Love these two.

nessa @ 10:31 am on 05/16/2012

i love you V.

italian mom @ 5:08 pm on 05/16/2012

Can’t wait to see her new movies. I have great expectations for “my” tiny beautiful girl self-made woman and will scrutinize every scene cause I can’t help but root for her potential.
Austin is more handsome every other week. He seems really deeply contented and comfortable.

kelly martineau @ 5:23 pm on 05/16/2012

Like her outfit nice and colorful. They are kindoff cute but austin has the bigest lips ever.
Her mom is cute like how they spend there time together.

ics @ 7:19 pm on 05/16/2012

Apparently she lost a bit of weight!.
She looks great!

MoreThanWords @ 9:55 pm on 05/16/2012

@kelly martineau: YOU are the biggest Vanessa hater, why you are even saying anything nice is a farce. Go on, be yourself, everyone knows what your posts are really like. If you hate her so much, why are you being nice? Are you bipolar?

My 2 cents @ 12:03 am on 05/17/2012

@MoreThanWords: LOL but there are alot of impersonators on these sites. It cracks me up but it happens. So I suspect this Kelly is not the Hater Kelly, but I love that someone is making her a fan. Too funny.

Ok @ 2:47 am on 05/17/2012

@My 2 cents you seem very informed on what is going on , on these boards. She and Austin eat out way to much .Ask a friend for cooking lessons. I’m just kidding . I love seeing them out together.

MoreThanWords @ 3:20 am on 05/17/2012

@Ok: Me too, it goes to show you CAN be a celebrity AND have a life. Absolutely no need to stay at home and hide away for ever.

ASKMEFORANYTHING @ 5:06 am on 05/17/2012

I think that Vanessa and Austin make a lovely couple! Thanks, this website has shown me heaps of celebrity goss I am enjoying to read! Ask me anything you want about things, because I can always answer for you.

telle @ 3:50 pm on 05/17/2012

OH VAnESSA¡¡¡¡ every day isa new day .. .coolest person on hollywood

druevalentine @ 4:13 pm on 05/17/2012

these guy is such a DORK with uppercase D. AND vanessa scores again¡¡¡¡

jOOCHI @ 5:21 pm on 05/17/2012

Love how she’s not letting anything and anyone stop her from living her life they way she wants too. I honestly don’t think she’s just for PR, for 5 years I guess you would say was in hiding, since the breakup she’s just being Vanessa and I honestly feel…. Good For Her! let whomever think what they want too they don’t pay your bills nor do they put food on your table, they can hush up!!!!
Keep on keeping on you beautiful thing and make your fan’s proud:).