Miley Cyrus: Red Pants on 'Paranoia' Set!

Miley Cyrus: Red Pants on 'Paranoia' Set!

Miley Cyrus is red hot in a bright pair of pants as she steps out to visit fiance Liam Hemsworth on the set of his movie Paranoia on Saturday (July 21) in Philadelphia, Penn.

The 19-year-old entertainer showed off her stripes in a super cute Chanel top!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Miley Cyrus

Miley tweeted that she’s not feeling so hot today – “just realized why my body naturally woke me up so early :( #sickyyy,” she said.

We hope you get well soon, Miley!

Miley-paranoia miley cyrus visiting liam on set 01
Miley-paranoia miley cyrus visiting liam on set 05

Photos: SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Miley Cyrus

mark @ 7:37 pm on 07/21/2012

Love this look on her!

ACG @ 7:47 pm on 07/21/2012

i love this look on her too. a whole lot better than what she’s been wearing lately. her hair is so pretty! and im SO glad shes not wearing that bun. i mean she still has her hair tied up but it looks nice like that.

YY @ 7:48 pm on 07/21/2012

She is so insecure that she cant leave liam shadow even when he is working, GEZ! she is afraid he will hook up with hot co-stars/1 I already can imagine the amount of annoying pictures and tweets from her on the catching fire set. she is always wanting steal theattention!

neon @ 2:46 am on 07/22/2012

she looks great!! <3 btw her outfit reminds me of Louis Tomlinson ;d

mark @ 5:21 am on 07/22/2012

@YY:

HMmm, spoken like a costar trying to hook up w/her man.
They are a couple you know? Maybe they like spending time together.

sebc @ 4:43 pm on 07/22/2012

please miley go to the TCA

tin2x @ 7:17 pm on 07/22/2012

love her hair! and her outfitttttttttt!!1 love it love ittttttttt

amy @ 1:31 pm on 07/23/2012

@mark:

I soooo agree with you Mark! Thanks for saying what I was thinking too.

It is way more important for them to keep close and nurture thier relationship from the beginning and I admire them for it. And what this says about Miley is that she is there for Liam and loves him – good for her & those who don’t like it – so what!

julie @ 3:33 pm on 07/23/2012

is it just me, or she’s dressed just like louis tomlinson from one direction? anyways the looks AH-mazing!!! love her look.

Samantha Luciano @ 4:07 pm on 07/23/2012

It’s natural for her to feel a bit jealous of Liam working with other girls. She loves so much and will do anything for him. That’s love, hon. To anyone who has ever felt that, you know where I’m getting at. But anyway, Miley looks fabulous and amazing. I love her blonde hair. Get well soon, Miles.

Thomas @ 8:05 pm on 07/24/2012

Miley is really interesting! I am not a huge fan of her but I do actually feel confused about her boobs. I spotted her in unusually busty and beautiful in a vide clip. She is showing off her body.

However, lately, I found that she is not as busty as she was in the video. I am quite confused. Anyway, I saw the clip at http://mileycyrusshowoff.celebrityleakedphoto.com/.