Vanessa Hudgens: Skeleton Sweater!

Vanessa Hudgens: Skeleton Sweater!

Vanessa Hudgens pulls her hair up into a top knot as she heads out for her daily workout on Tuesday morning (August 7) in Studio City, Calif.

The 23-year-old actress wore an oversized skeleton sweater en route to her destination. Do you like it?

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

“Ahhhhh love this video, which was recorded during Outside Lands when I saw them!” Vanessa recently wrote on her website. “Such a rad performance, totally feel the bluesy vibe and the guitar. I felt inspired to buy a tambourine after this! Lol.”

10+ pics inside…

Vanessa-skeleton vanessa hudgens skeleton sweater 09
Vanessa-skeleton vanessa hudgens skeleton sweater 10

Photos: AKM-GSI
Posted to: Vanessa Hudgens

Pages: [1] 2 »
Jason @ 2:14 pm on 08/07/2012

Do I like her sweater? IT WAS OVER 100 DEGREES OUT YESTERDAY! What the heck was she thinking!?

lily @ 2:26 pm on 08/07/2012

I think the sweater it’s cute, but it just seem too hot for it lol anyways, love her s2

Haters Suck! @ 2:54 pm on 08/07/2012

I doubt she was wearing that sweater very long, just till she got in the gym. Smile baby V bet she’s missing Austin.

Jason @ 2:58 pm on 08/07/2012

@Haters Suck!: Right… she was only wearing it outside, in the sunlight, where it was over 100 degrees. And she took it off when she got to the air-conditioned gym. Not too smart.

I know fashion rules and all, but heat exhaustion is just as dangerous as cutting yourself.

Haters Suck! @ 3:04 pm on 08/07/2012

@jason
Heat exhaustion???? Seriously???? You’re outside your damn mind. She walked from more than likley from the parking lot to the door of the gym. It’s not like she was crossing the sahara desert or anything. Geez lighten up man.

serge @ 3:05 pm on 08/07/2012

OMG, is this poor girl a victim again? Or is she the one showing us her vajayjay in the first pic? If your shorts are that short put underwear on! What is the matter with this girl?!

sandy @ 3:07 pm on 08/07/2012

As if we haven’t seen it enough. Now here it is agaiN!!!!! Classy!

Haters Suck! @ 3:14 pm on 08/07/2012

@sandy
Wtf am I supposed to be looking at? I don’t see anything.

sandy @ 3:24 pm on 08/07/2012

@Haters Suck!:

Maybe it’s her fat leg that chunks over. But anyone w/20/20 can see it’s her grossness!!!

Haters Suck! @ 3:33 pm on 08/07/2012

@sandy
As of my last check up 2 months ago I have 20/20 vision. I’ve looked the pic up and down more than once I don’t see anything wrong. Whatever.

What! @ 3:33 pm on 08/07/2012

@sandy:

Are you serious? You sound like a child whose looking to start something. Go bully someone else who cares because right now you sound so idiotic and immature! How old are you again?

Jason @ 5:34 pm on 08/07/2012

@Haters Suck!: Apparently you don’t live in Southern California, because your ignorance about the weather this week is clearly showing. You just go away and let the big people talk, okay? :)

tina @ 5:56 pm on 08/07/2012

@serge: You must hav X-ray vision or you’re just trying to find something to say. HER SHORTS COVER HER COMPLETELY.

theresa @ 6:26 pm on 08/07/2012

@Jason
Honestly, who cares if she wore a sweater or not, it’s her choice; and it’s not like it affects any of us directly or indirectly.

Haters Suck! @ 6:35 pm on 08/07/2012

@jason
I’ve been to southern California many times, very familiar with the weather. I’m also smart enough to know you’re not gonna suffer from heat exhaustion by walking across a parking lot.

My 2 cents @ 7:22 pm on 08/07/2012

She looks beautiful but tired It’s not her fault the paps follow her , she has a daily routine and they know it, why should she change it just to avoid them.

My 2 cents @ 11:00 pm on 08/07/2012

I just got her joke . The skeleton shirt poking fun at how some of you want her to look. She’s amazing.

oscar @ 7:00 am on 08/08/2012

I still think she’s got the sexiest legs! I can stare at it the whole day. lol
And to someone who says, her legs are fat? wow! how about you show your own, and we’ll compare who’s better…

inertia @ 8:34 am on 08/08/2012

where the hell is my comment

inertia @ 8:38 am on 08/08/2012

Tina, If you say that you need X ray vision to see that tiny exposed part of her crotch, I think there should be something seriously wrong with your eyes. HatersSuck ,I think you need to go for another checkup, afterall, two months is quite some time,lot of things can happen

yets @ 8:51 am on 08/08/2012

i love you V.

tina @ 9:09 am on 08/08/2012

Inertia, I would say don’ t be stupid that probably not going to happen in your lifetime. I will say this , look at the other pictures, you as s, her short cover everything on her. It not even remotely possible for shorts ( while she is walking) to suddenly go from exposure to covering down two inches of her thighs. I don’t know what you think you see but it’s all in your twisted imagination. Get a hobby.

inertia @ 10:17 am on 08/08/2012

@tina: Tina, You loser! you seriously need help!Some part of her private parts are obviously visible in those pics, it’s even clearer in the zoomed version.I can’t believe you are denying something so obvious.She isn’t even wearing any undies either.Her shorts are short and her thighs are fat ,so I think her shorts got squashed up revealing her cr o tch.I think I got it wrong, I think you are the one who needs to go for a checkup not Haters Suck.

Haters Suck! @ 11:00 am on 08/08/2012

@inertia
You zoomed in on that part of Vanessa’s body. Yeah that’s not weird or sick, or disturbing or anything. I think it’s you who needs some serious help if that’s how you spend your time. Get yourself checked out right away, you’ve got real problems.

tina @ 11:09 am on 08/08/2012

Zoomed into photo of her shorts hoping to see something not there. Sure I need help. Unless these shorts have an on again off again hole in them you saw nothing. If that was true it would be the lead story of all the rags.

Pages: [1] 2 »