Taylor Lautner: Football Fun with Patrick Schwarzenegger!

Taylor Lautner: Football Fun with Patrick Schwarzenegger!

Taylor Lautner hits the field for an intense game of football with a group of friends on Sunday afternoon (December 16) in Calabasas, Calif.

The 20-year-old Twilight actor was joined by his Grown Ups 2 co-star Patrick Schwarzenegger and rumored on-again girlfriend Sara Hicks.

As the game heated up, Taylor pulled off his UCLA t-shirt to cool down in a black tank top and showed off some muscle.

In case you missed it, check out Patrick in the new coffee table photography book “Dreamers NYC!”

10+ pictures inside…

Tlaut-football 88387PCN_TaylorPatrick16
Tlaut-football 88387PCN_TaylorPatrick27
Tlaut-football 88387PCN_TaylorPatrick42
Tlaut-football 88387PCN_TaylorPatrick47
Tlaut-football 88387PCN_TaylorPatrick57

kokar @ 6:45 pm on 12/18/2012

I think hes dating that sara girl, he is always with her… i dont even think he dated the other girls hes been connected with i think they were always together…..

Lawrence @ 1:38 am on 12/19/2012

Tay’s got sexy leg muscles, the boy works his body. Just like I would like to!*heh*.

Antonia @ 11:39 am on 12/19/2012

Sara Hicks is Tay’s girlfriend. They have been dating since they were 14 years old. They are almost inseperable but he never claims her publicly. Those other high profile chicks were just publicity. This is his one, true love.

Stephanie @ 2:32 pm on 12/19/2012

To those commenting on his love life, shut up! And Antonia, how do you know this? I’m so sick of “fans” thinking they know everything. You don’t! I’m going to believe they are FRIENDS until either one of them comes out and says they are an item….and I have to HEAR it, not read it. Don’t spread rumors until you have facts to back up your claim. Thanks!

nancy @ 12:02 am on 12/20/2012

@Antonia: I agree! I think they are great together.

TheAllience @ 9:23 pm on 12/22/2012

Why are they wearing gloves? Wussies

nancy @ 11:31 pm on 12/30/2012

@Antonia: I agree and she knows him best