Jonas Brothers Announce New Single 'Pom Poms'

Jonas Brothers Announce New Single 'Pom Poms'

The Jonas Brothers have officially announced their new single!

The guys – Kevin, Joe, and Nick confirmed the song is titled “Pom Poms” on Ryan Seacrest‘s radio show yesterday. It is set to be released this Spring!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jonas Brothers

“POM POMS!!” they tweeted after the announcement.

A few days ago, the Jonas Brothers were spotted filming the track’s music video on a high school football field in New Orleans, La.

ARE YOU EXCITED for the new JoBros song?

Credit: Ian Gavan; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Joe Jonas, Jonas Brothers, Kevin Jonas, Nick Jonas

Angela @ 12:41 pm on 02/19/2013

Can’t wait. :D

kitkat @ 12:48 pm on 02/19/2013

Excited! With a name like that, it’s gotta be good :)

Alyssa @ 12:50 pm on 02/19/2013

I’m a big Jonas Brothes fan, don’t get me wrong. But when I heard the name of the single was ging to be Pom Poms, I laughed. I’m not hating. I love everything they do. They are my angels. But really?

yolo @ 3:47 pm on 02/19/2013

@alyssa
IT’S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!
lol jk
but what about wedding bells? there’s still hopes

shanghai @ 4:08 pm on 02/19/2013

Guess they thought that was a catchy name but sounds stupid to me. That said I have been waiting for more music and looking forward to it.

eternalozzie @ 8:26 pm on 02/19/2013

ok guys … you are grown ups now … it’s time to make some grown up music.

Captainswan @ 9:18 am on 02/20/2013

Guys come on! Haven’t you heard the saying “don’t judge a book by its cover”? The name of the song could be like a metaphor or something because know the JoBros, especially Nick, they like using metaphors like that such as Rose Garden and Olive and an Arrow. I feel like the song’s lyrics will be very mature and meaningful. Just you wait.

Kim @ 5:25 am on 02/21/2013

I am super excited for this. :DDD

Cyril @ 4:55 am on 02/22/2013

The point is… Have we heard the song “Pom Poms”? Not yet. Don’t judge a book by its cover. Maybe they called it Pom Poms to create buzz. People will get intrigued & listen then boom they’ll love it! (I know they will). If we loved Let’s Go & First Time for sure we’ll love Pom Poms even more. They’ll not choose this as their new single if they think it’s lame or isn’t better than the 2. Plus there’s Wedding Bells & Meet You In Paris. WE KNOW NOTHING YET. We’re in for a good ride! Their new music will be worth the wait!