Zac Efron: 'At Any Price' Premiere in NYC!

Zac Efron: 'At Any Price' Premiere in NYC!

Zac Efron poses with co-star Heather Graham at the premiere of At Any Price held at Landmark Sunshine Cinema on Thursday night (April 18) in New York City.

Set in the competitive world of modern agriculture, ambitious Henry Whipple (Dennis Quaid) wants his rebellious son Dean (Efron) to help expand his family’s farming empire.

However, Dean has his sights set on becoming a professional race car driver. When a high-stakes investigation into their business is exposed, father and son are pushed into an unexpected situation that threatens the family’s entire livelihood.

At Any Price opens April 26th.

Zac-aap-nyc zac efron aap nyc premiere 01
Zac-aap-nyc zac efron aap nyc premiere 02
Zac-aap-nyc zac efron aap nyc premiere 03
Zac-aap-nyc zac efron aap nyc premiere 04
Zac-aap-nyc zac efron aap nyc premiere 05
Zac-aap-nyc zac efron aap nyc premiere 06
Zac-aap-nyc zac efron aap nyc premiere 07

Credit: Stephen Lovekin; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Zac Efron

Mili @ 9:11 pm on 04/18/2013

Style boys style, zac looks good enough, but the others not quite. Now the movie is a different situation, heard Quaid is the big one there, with heater and Maika following

BO @ 9:23 pm on 04/18/2013

oh my baby boy

BO @ 9:24 pm on 04/18/2013

wow wow wow

Sharona @ 10:07 pm on 04/18/2013

@BO – wow wow wow is right! He is so incredibly sexy…..makes my mouth water. He is beyond gorgeous.

BO @ 10:11 pm on 04/18/2013

sharona ,he looks just so perfect .his face so chiseled

Bel Ami @ 12:10 am on 04/19/2013

Je T’aime Zac.

OK @ 12:50 am on 04/19/2013

Holy Smoke ! Is t hot in here or is it I’m looking at Zac ?

nic @ 1:16 am on 04/19/2013

Love the suit. Looking really REALLY GOOD!

IMO @ 1:28 am on 04/19/2013

My favorite look on this handsome man. I look forward to seeing this film , I can hardly wait to see his performance.

Rachel @ 7:30 am on 04/19/2013

‘At Any Price’: Dennis Quaid, Heather Graham Bring Farming Drama to L.A.

Noticeably absent from the festivities was Zac Efron (off filming the Nicholas Stoller comedy Townies), who plays the rebel, race car-driving son to Quaid’s smooth-talking farm mogul.
“I think he’s gonna be one of the big ones,” Quaid told The Hollywood Reporter of his on-screen son. “I think he’s a great actor. He’s got all the tools in his tool box.”
Adds director Bahrani, who cast Efron after witnessing the star’s “diabolical” laughter on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, “The reason you know he can do anything is he’s pushing himself to do things he doesn’t quite know how to do yet, and he’s proving he can do them.” (Worth noting: Efron may not laugh throughout the film’s 105 minutes, but his character does prove to have a “diabolical” streak, one could say.)

OK @ 8:52 am on 04/19/2013

He is just to good to be true.Love him.

michelle lynn @ 11:01 am on 04/23/2013

to zac efron

I am very disturbed by you being on gma today and what the conversation was about and what has happend to me since you had another choice and i made it clear that has been unbearable torture to me since that day and it does not matter and i am going to publically express that and you belonged in custody for an interrogation 16 1/2 months ago as did i mark zuckerbuerg and i don’t want anything to do with nor do i want to care for you or about you or your success or carrer you are a very undeserving wicked little ******* that i have it in for as i do mark, the da’s and all the people who for 18 months have been torturing and killing me my life and what i have to give an share isn’t less than