Bridgit Mendler: 'Good Luck Charlie' Series Finale Airs Sunday, Feb. 16th!

Bridgit Mendler: 'Good Luck Charlie' Series Finale Airs Sunday, Feb. 16th!

JJJ is still in denial about Good Luck Charlie actually ending…but the series finale is coming and we’ve got all the dates and times you need to watch it.

Leading up to the finale on Sunday, February 16th, the whole cast will be sharing their favorite episodes throughout the whole week.

Bridgit Mendler kicks off the week on Monday (February 10), Jason Dolley on Tuesday (February 11), Bradley Steven Perry on Wednesday (February 13), Eric Allan Kramer on Thursday, (February 13), Leigh-Allyn Baker on Friday (February 14) and then the entire cast will come together to share their absolute faves on Saturday (February 15).

In the finale “Good-Bye Charlie,” Teddy (Mendler) is leaving for college and is finding it hard to shoot a final video diary for her little sister, Charlie (Mia Talerico). Meanwhile, Amy (Baker) and Bob (Kramer) plan a special going away party for Teddy, and a surprise guest, Teddy’s former boyfriend Spencer (Shane Harper), pays an unexpected but welcomed visit.

The final episode airs Sunday, February 16th @ 8PM ET/PT on Disney Channel.

Credit: Bob DAmico; Photos: Disney Channel
Posted to: Good Luck Charlie

- @ 11:17 pm on 01/21/2014

This is one of the best shows that’s ever been on Disney. Going to miss it SO much:(

Vernon @ 12:54 am on 01/22/2014

I cant believe that this sitcom is coming to a finale,being watching it sinc I dont know…gonna mis the whole cast crew..please after 10 yrs do a reunion of Good Luck,gonna watch it with my kids…Love tbe Duncan family

tear scream @ 10:08 am on 01/23/2014

so sad to know that the final is coming soon~~love the Duncan’s~~

I cant believe its going to end. My whole family would watch this!! I would only watch Disney Channel if Good Luck Charlie was on. LOVE the Duncans!!!! D:

Katie @ 11:04 pm on 01/23/2014

They are going to spin off Good Fortune Toby right?

craig @ 6:05 pm on 01/26/2014

why would they need to end this show..its a great family show that people have come to love.

Bree Britton @ 12:33 am on 01/27/2014

Nooooo good luck Charlie can’t end they need more episodes before the finally it’s the best show ever I won’t let it end plzz don’t let it end it has so much potential plzz let them do new episodes let’s see how teddy is in college and how Charlie grows up and Toby

DARLENE @ 7:20 pm on 01/27/2014

THIS IS THE BEST SHOW DISNEY CHANNEL HAS ON. WHY HAS IT BEEN CANCELLED? THE SHOW CAN GO ON FOR YEARS. WHAT HAPPENED? I’M OVER 60 AND MY GRANDCHILDREN GOT ME HOOKED ON IT. IF A 60 YEAR OLD WATCHES, IT MUST BE GOOD. WILL NOT WATCH DISNEY ANY MORE.

jane @ 6:45 pm on 02/14/2014

They are stopping because Teddy is going to college and she is the staple of the show.

TAY @ 9:58 am on 02/16/2014

Out of all shows on Disney this was mainly what I liked to watch hate when those shows start getting more good and it leaves sad to see it go but it’s okay I guess I might look at a few other shows on Disney but as far as for now I done???? Bye good luck Charlie everyone did a great job hope to see Charlie in the future???????????????? ??????????