YES! We can finally reveal what’s happening on next week’s Dancing With The Stars!
On Monday’s episode the couples will perform two show- stopping dances. For the first routine, the couples will reveal a dance style not yet performed this season. Later in the show, they will be moved into teams to perform a side-by-side dance.
Inspiration for the team routines were drawn from each teams’ travels around the country to experience live productions of famous shows. At the end of the night, one couple will be eliminated.
Here are the songs they’ll be dancing to:
– Alek Skarlatos & Lindsay Arnold – ‘Back It Up’ by Prince Royce f. Jennifer Lopez + Pitbull
– Alexa PenaVega & Mark Ballas – ‘Make it Rain’ by Ed Sheeran
– Bindi Irwin & Derek Hough – ‘Roses and Violets’ by Alexander Jean
– Carlos PenaVega & Witney Carson – ‘What Do You Mean’ by Justin Bieber
– Nick Carter & Sharna Burgess – ‘A Cool Cat In Town’ by Tape Five
– Tamar Braxton & Valentin Chmerkovskiy – ‘Wicked Game’ by James Vincent McMorrow
The teams will dance to songs from the following shows:
– Alek, Lindsay, Carlos & Witney dancing a Paso Doble to “We Will Rock You” by Queen
– Alexa, Mark, Bindi & Derek dancing a Charleston to “All That Jazz/Hot Honey Rag” from Chicago
– Nick, Sharna, Tamar & Val dancing a Rumba to “Hey Jude” from Ciruqe du Soleil The Beatles® LOVE