Get to know the super talented Tim Boardman!
The up-and-coming actor stars in the new film Miles, which follows a kid from middle America, who is desperate to move to Chicago and joins an all-girls volleyball team to get a scholarship.
“Miles was a life changing experience for me and a first of many,” Tim told us. “Being able to work with Hollywood legends like Molly Shannon and Paul Reiser and share a story that deals with so many life issues that the younger generations deal with today was truly gratifying for me; something I’m proud to be a part of.”
Tim also shared 10 fun facts! Check them out:
1. My brother and I have the same birthday. No we’re not twins.
2. But my mom is an IDENTICAL twin.
3. My background is in musical theater.
4. I love to draw, cartoon and paint.
5. I have never been to Europe or anywhere outside the US except for Canada (and the Virgin Islands, but that doesn’t count).
6. I grew up with Cockatiels and bred them myself as a kid with no help except the Internet.
7. I used to want to be a breakdancer when I was little.
8. Miles is my first feature film ever!
9. My new addiction other than coffee is sushi!
10. I’m am a huge dog person! I’ve got two extremely affectionate Golden Retrievers named Boomer and Kia.