Rowan Blanchard took to Twitter to get her Disney Channel show Girl Meets World renewed for season four.
“So important 4 our gen to be a voice of hope/change & learn from each other. Hoping we continue to have that chance #GirlMeetsWorldSeason4,” Ro tweeted.
Fans supported her post like crazy.
And, TBH, we totally agree with Rowan.
Check out these eight times Riley Matthews totally got it right:
1. When Riley let’s the world know she’s an incredible person.
2. The time she realized the value friendship has in making you a better and more complete person. She’s basically the pumpkin spice to Maya’s latte.
Click inside to see six more fun examples from Riley…
3. When life got messy and she lowkey had an identity crisis, but it was highkey so normal (we know, we have one every other day).
4. How she figured that she really does have a lot to be thankful for. (Lucky AND blessed, yes.)
5. When she finally opened up to her bestie about being bullied.
6. When her friends are in deep water and she rallies the squad together to be with them. #safespacesquad
7. Every time Riles praises her bff, Maya, for being amazing.
8. Finally… when she’s totally open about the fact that she’s just as clueless as the rest of us. (Nobody’s perfect and she’s gotta work it.)