Vanessa Hudgens: Beauty & The Beast!

Vanessa Hudgens: Beauty & The Beast!

Vanessa Hudgens cuddles close with Disney’s The Beast as she visits Walt Disney World in Lake Buena Vista, Flor., on Sunday afternoon (February 13).

The 22-year-old actress stars as a modern-day Beauty in the upcoming Beastly — with Alex Pettyfer as her beast.

Vanessa, wearing Blu Moon‘s Studded Army jacket, also posed for a few pics with her fave mouse — Minnie!

Beastly hits theaters everywhere on March 4th — JJJ can’t wait!

Beastly – “Never Noticed” TV Spot
Vanessa-beast vanessa hudgens beast disney 01
Vanessa-beast vanessa hudgens beast disney 02
Vanessa-beast vanessa hudgens beast disney 03
Vanessa-beast vanessa hudgens beast disney 04

Credit: Todd Anderson; Photos: Disney Parks
Posted to: Vanessa Hudgens

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »
Katty @ 4:41 pm on 02/13/2011

I guess we know where Vanessa is now with her mom and sister!! I hope she is having fun, she looks happy!

Can’t wait for Beastly. The book now has her and Alex on the front! I saw the first TV spot yesterday! Looks soo good, can’t wait. A bunch of friends and I are already planning a day to go.

A8nnie @ 4:41 pm on 02/13/2011

FIRST!!! :D:D Awhh, I missed her so freaking much! :’) Glad to see her having fun and most importantly enjoying herself. I cannot wait for Beastly or Sucker Punch for that matter!! LOLL I love you baby V!<3<3

taylorzanfan @ 4:43 pm on 02/13/2011

beautiful♥ -

alana @ 4:44 pm on 02/13/2011

Yay! We found her. lol

AMELIE @ 4:45 pm on 02/13/2011

yaaaaaaaayyy!!!

Bradley B @ 4:45 pm on 02/13/2011

She is so gorgeous and beautiful.

Sofia @ 4:47 pm on 02/13/2011

Gorgeousssss! Finally glad we have a sighting of her. Hope she has fun with her family. :)

AMELIE @ 4:52 pm on 02/13/2011

she looks so cute <3

Proudofzacnessa @ 4:53 pm on 02/13/2011

GORGEOUS!
she is a goddess ;D
of course!
she is the Beauty ^^
always!!

kami @ 4:53 pm on 02/13/2011

♥ awe makes me want to go to disney world. ♥

Bradley B @ 4:55 pm on 02/13/2011

Love Love Girl She is so beautiful as always.

Fauve @ 4:56 pm on 02/13/2011

Aww this is so adorable Vanessa having a good time in the Kingdom that started it all for her. I am glad to see her smiling from ear to ear and enjoying the things that matter in life her family, and her own personal happiness. Whether Vanessa is dressed in Gucci or in her every day clothes she is a beauty queen. 11 more days unitl the premiere of Beastly yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dave @ 4:58 pm on 02/13/2011

she looks sickly and smarmy.

susan1 @ 4:58 pm on 02/13/2011

oh!I love the picture of Vanessa and her favorite mouse Minnie sooooo cute.

vfan @ 4:58 pm on 02/13/2011

She looks soo pretty!
I sooooo cannot wait for Beastly and SP! She’s gonna be awesome! :)

kim @ 4:59 pm on 02/13/2011

Looks like Vanessa is having a great time at the most magical place on Earth! Wish I was at WDW now too! Now I am even more jealous of her. :)

Looking forward to seeing Beastly!

Diamond @ 5:00 pm on 02/13/2011

Yay a V sighting lol ! Vanessa looks soo happy, and like she’s having a great time with her fam which is always great !! I cannot wait for Beastly , just a few weeks away goin to be amazing =) Great to see V , she looks beautiful and most of all happy <3

Daniela @ 5:03 pm on 02/13/2011

beautiful as always…. looks happy, which is GREAT

mishybc @ 5:05 pm on 02/13/2011

Looks like she was having fun! I can’t wait until the premiere of Beastly & Sucker Punch! I’m proud to be her fan.

smiley @ 5:06 pm on 02/13/2011

she looks so pretty i cant wait til beastly

carly @ 5:07 pm on 02/13/2011

I happy that she is spending time with her family and just relaxing till her promos comes and she is traveling all over the place. I can’t wait to see how she cuts her hair short.
I really believe in Zac and Vanessa as a couple and as individuals, I think they have something special and very rare in hollywood. I think they will always have each others back and can relate and trust each other forever.
I like how they don’t care about what other people say and just keeps it to themselves. We will just have to see what happens in the future but I think if fate brought them together once that it can happen again.
They are best friends and I think no one can ever take that away from them. I know their family is always behind them 100%.
I can’t wait for Beastly, I”m so excited and I hope Zac comes to the premiere and shows his support for Vanessa.

Pit @ 5:16 pm on 02/13/2011

and I will be at Disney World on March 4 for a week – man I wish Vanessa was there that week BUT I do have plans to go to the AMC Theater at Downtown Disney to see Beastley that weekend!! Can’t wait. I think it is kind of sweet that she is pictured with this Beast – she is growing up but she still is a kid at heart!

Pit @ 5:18 pm on 02/13/2011

it is a good thing she can get around WDW with an escort because once people know she is there, I am sure she is followed and pictured. After all – she helped to make Disney Billions of $$ with HSM.

suzy @ 5:24 pm on 02/13/2011