Vanessa Hudgens: Breakfast with Austin Butler

Vanessa Hudgens: Breakfast with Austin Butler

Vanessa Hudgens is all smiles as she heads to breakfast with Austin Butler on Thursday morning (January 12) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

Just last night, the 23-year-old actress presented at the at the 2012 People’s Choice Awards with Journey 2 costar Josh Hutcherson.

“Had sooooo much fun at the People’s Choice Awards last night! We grabbed some pics along the way and backstage :)” she posted on her official site with some pics.

Also, check out some extra pics from the award show — we spy Neil Patrick Harris!

FYI: Vanessa is wearing an Express sweater.

15+ pics inside…

Vanessa-breakfast vanessa hudgens pca photo album 14
Vanessa-breakfast vanessa hudgens pca photo album 15

Credit: Kevin Winter; Photos: GSI Media, Getty
Posted to: Austin Butler, Vanessa Hudgens

Pages: [1] 2 »
andrea @ 2:56 pm on 01/12/2012

vanessa looks gorgeous with that beanie !! i adore her :D

andrea @ 2:57 pm on 01/12/2012

vanessa looks georgeous :D i adore her..

ivy @ 3:06 pm on 01/12/2012

She looks flawless, i love the fact that she doesn’t use much makeup

troian @ 3:21 pm on 01/12/2012

hootttiee ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ V i love you

HANA @ 3:24 pm on 01/12/2012

bi**h and wh***e and she is NOTHING without zac lol

Katty @ 3:28 pm on 01/12/2012

I loooove her outfit! It is so her and new and not something you see all the time.

She is leaving for Australia today! She said so in an interview last night on the red carpet.

Oh look, guys….ANOTHER sighting of them with no kissing….happy?

AMY @ 3:44 pm on 01/12/2012

@HANA: Shut up…….

BLLA @ 3:46 pm on 01/12/2012

@HANA: Shut up…….

Joochi @ 5:12 pm on 01/12/2012

@HANA: How is she what you said comment #5? For your information, even Kenny Ortega said himself that out of all the cast of HSM that Vanessa was going to be most successful and he has been proven right!:),
it’s getting really stale that you keep calling her the same thing all the time and insinuating that she is nothing without ZE, I think it’s the other way around, hahaha. Please, STOP!!! with the name calling because the reflection from the mirror is such an ugly sight of yourself, if you know what I mean, in other words, don’t go ugly on someone because the reflection comes back uglier, get it!!!

Haters Suck! @ 5:19 pm on 01/12/2012

@Hana
yeah that’s why Vanessa has gotten more endorsement deals and movie roles now then she ever did when she was with zac. If anything it looks like he held her back.

Haters Suck! @ 5:27 pm on 01/12/2012

Anyway Vanessa looked great last night and I guess Austin didn’t go at all I guess that made certian people happy. I liked seeing her with Josh and neil. I always liked seeing her with Neil I can’t explain it and I could be way off base but I always fealt they had like a father-daughter relationship and Neil has always been very fond of V. And it appears Vanessa is leaving for austrailla sometime today. Regardless of what some ignorant people think I hope Austin is there with her. He makes her happy and I think it would be cool if he showed up to support her.

TINI @ 6:08 pm on 01/12/2012

@Haters Suck!: I said it before and I will say it again. I seriously love you right now, and I’m with you 100% on both comments

sky10 @ 6:21 pm on 01/12/2012

I like her outfit,she is GORGEOUS!….and look at that smile in her face.BEAUTIFUL!

maria @ 6:45 pm on 01/12/2012

Vanessa looked beautiful last night….very much a woman, but always herself! I love seeing her with NPH and Josh too. NPH knows V, and has always been so impressed with her talent and work ethic. I also remember him saying she was the coolest girl he knew. And Josh? Well, he’s just that sweet lil bro she’s never had, and they have always had such a fun time when together.

She also looks adorable here, and oh so smiley. Hope she has a great trip to Australia, and kicks off promo for J2 in a big way! Can’t wait for the movie…..looks like a fun, visual family feast!

mykamicks @ 7:14 pm on 01/12/2012

Luckiest lady to have a such a flawless face. Love her when is has no make up.

I agree, i love NPH because he is such a talented person and knows how to appreciates Vanessa’s talent all the time. Hope in the future they could work for another project again.

I

Chanon @ 7:17 pm on 01/12/2012

I love her outfit! She looks so adorable in that beanie. :)

jen @ 7:47 pm on 01/12/2012

love her outfit :)

eclecticandyoung.blogspot.com

Candela @ 11:43 pm on 01/12/2012

Austin is cute…. but not hot<!

yets @ 11:55 pm on 01/12/2012

i love her!!

...... @ 12:14 am on 01/13/2012

I am very sure that he uses her for himself
Looking at pictures of Vanessa and Austin. He doesn’t look at her. She seems so happy and he seems like he couldn’t care less…How sad……………….

...... @ 12:15 am on 01/13/2012

I am very sure that he uses her for himself
Looking at pictures of Vanessa and Austin. He doesn’t look at her. She seems so happy and he seems like he couldn’t care less…How sad…………………

....... @ 12:21 am on 01/13/2012

I am very sure that he uses her for himself……

....... @ 12:22 am on 01/13/2012

I am very sure that he uses her for himself……!!!

.... @ 12:24 am on 01/13/2012

I am very sure that he uses her for himself……!!!

troian @ 12:25 am on 01/13/2012

hot ass¡¡¡¡ for sure don’t forget all the cuteness

Pages: [1] 2 »