Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Aroma Cafe Couple

Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Aroma Cafe Couple

Austin Butler holds onto girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens hand as they arrive at Aroma Cafe on Thursday afternoon (April 19) in Studio City, Calif.

The two — who kept it comfy in matching sweatpants — grabbed a bite to eat at the cozy eatery.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

Just the night before, Vanessa and Austin were spotted out on a date at Mezza Italian Restaurant.

Over the weekend, the twosome were seen around the 2012 Coachella Music Festival with a group of friends.

15+ pics inside…

Vanessa-aroma vanessa austin aroma cafe 12

Photos: AKM-GSI
Posted to: Austin Butler, Vanessa Hudgens

ARH @ 8:46 pm on 04/19/2012

vanessa is perfection

Haters Suck! @ 9:05 pm on 04/19/2012

Austin youre killing me with the yankee hat bro. Thats the only thing i don’t like about you. Other then that youre a good guy don’t let ignorant people bring you down.

roxy @ 9:29 pm on 04/19/2012

they’re so cute! i love how he holds her hand, he’s actually not ashamed to be affectionate in public which is good, just what Vanessa deserves :) one more thing God that body of hers,,,,she is so toned and it’s even better to see it in person…i remember all i could say was WOW when i saw Nessa in person last month (in bikini) lol she is perfection, no doubt about that :P

maria @ 9:48 pm on 04/19/2012

They are, hands down, the happiest looking couple in LA. Good for them.

rahrahrah @ 11:10 pm on 04/19/2012

@roxy: you saw her in person?! Where?

roxy @ 11:39 pm on 04/19/2012

@rahrahrah here in St Petersburg when she was filming Spring Breakers…. couldnt take a pic but when i called her name, she looked at me and waved….i literally died of happiness, she’s so sweet :)

Candela @ 11:48 pm on 04/19/2012

ugh!

ics @ 12:41 am on 04/20/2012

wow! I think this is the first time I see her without any rings, necklaces, bracelets & stuff…

@roxy: yeah, she’s “perfection” + about 15 pounds…

Haters Suck! @ 1:00 am on 04/20/2012

@ics
f**k you!!!

lie @ 1:08 am on 04/20/2012

im so sad that she had to pay for him…now i miss Zac efron w/ her.

amtfan @ 1:18 am on 04/20/2012

what a beautiful couple they are!

amtfan @ 1:19 am on 04/20/2012

@lie: its been a year kiddo. get over it.

eMMA @ 3:46 am on 04/20/2012

I hate it when people are still delusional about Austin. Hello? it’s clear he asked Vanessa some $!!!! What more proof do you need?

muse @ 3:57 am on 04/20/2012

Regardless of what small-minded people think, Vanessa seems very happy and very much in love. Too be very honest, I dont see them going very far, but who knows? I dont, but I do see that Austin makes her smile, laugh and treats her with the upmost respect. Yes they are affectionate, which I think is a quality about a relationship, they shouldnt have to hide how they feel towards one another.
He makes her happy and they seem really good for each other right now. Whatever will be, will be.
Vanessa deserves happiness :)
Really want to see a trailer for her new movies :D

Allison @ 5:38 pm on 04/20/2012

@ics ”yeah she’s perfection + about 15 pounds..” what’s that supposed to mean? she’s not all glammed up but she still looks pretty, she has curves but has a flat stomach, she’s got gorgeous skin and she’s a lovely person. Gtfo and go hate somewhere else.

kelly martineau @ 9:36 pm on 04/20/2012

They sure go out alot seems almost everyday. and nessa pays for everything when they go out for dinner or breaskfast. The don’t they know what a grocies store looks like.

ics @ 5:56 am on 04/21/2012

@Allison:
LOL! I don’t hate anyone, actually I like her a lot!
That’s “supposed to mean” that she’s a bit overweight.
She can easily get back “in shape” (at her current weight), let’s just hope she won’t put on even more weight!

ella @ 1:03 pm on 04/21/2012

@ics:

She’s the farthest thing from overweight. Stop judging people for what they look like and expecting woman to be twigs because we don’t live in a world where that is HEALTHY or beautiful.

Haters Suck! @ 2:31 pm on 04/21/2012

@ics
that is such bull$hit!!! Vanessa is not overweight in the slightest. She’s fine the way she is so take your load of crap somewhere else.

roxy @ 1:22 am on 04/22/2012

@ics do I smell jealousy on your comment? Vanessa is not fat. She is actually very toned! Her amazing curves speak for themselves. I know what I’m talking about and not because I love her but as a woman. She is a very hot and attractive lady, any girl would like to have her body. So please don’t come and say ‘+15 pounds’ cuz you don’t know ****. I’ve seen her amazing body in person and I know plus every single guy can tell you the same and not just here in the east coast….anywhere. So if your gonna hate and talk crap better be about someone else or simply don’t waste ur time here if u don’t like her..shows that u care that much!

And for those of you who say ‘she pays for him’…so what if she does? Her man, her life, her business—why care? Besides this 2012 women pay for men, we are indepedent ladies capable of, can’t depend on men for everything…I’m sure he pays for some things too, as I seen pics before of him paying a valet guy with his own $…just because he’s not the one u want her to date doesn’t mean u have to hate—Vanessa is happy with him even if u don’t want to accept it. She’s enjoying her present! Past is gone, let it be.

nessa @ 3:37 am on 04/22/2012

ashley and scott back together..im still waiting for the best young couple in hollywood to be back together soon too.

Boji @ 8:53 pm on 04/22/2012

For all we know, Vanessa carries the purse so to speak, ie Austin keeps his cash with Vanessa, that is how some relationships work. I do too, handle the cash. My daughter and her bf take turns to pay or they just go Dutch. Why is this such a big issue to some people? what some of you think you see may not be the case. Leave them alone. Austin seems a caring kind of guy. I Somehow wish that zac would find himself a girlfriend already so that you crazies would leave Vanessa alone. He let the last one slip through his fingers.

drey @ 8:46 am on 04/24/2012