Alexandra Daddario: 'A Lot of Changes' in Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters

Alexandra Daddario: 'A Lot of Changes' in Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters

There are still seven months until Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Sea of Monsters comes to theaters.

Star Alexandra Daddario, who plays daughter of Athena, Annabeth Chase, recently chatted with Collider about the changes made from the first movie to the second besides her hair.

“I was very pleasantly surprised that they decided to make it. Some of those actors [in the cast] are my best friends now in LA. We made that movie over three years ago, which is crazy, and I think the second movie is really fantastic and we had a great time shooting it,” she shared. “It’s just a really fun family film, the special effects and the green screen, and it’s just really fun to be a part of that franchise. I love the fan base. I really enjoy being a part of it.”

Alexandra
added, “There were a lot of changes. I think that they wanted to make it as good as they possibly could and maybe they would decide to change out one monster for a different one, and I know they wanted to make it more true to the book so sometimes they were trying to figure out how to do that.”

TELL JJJ: What main changes do you hope they made?

Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Sea of Monsters is set to debut in August.

Credit: JKing; Photos: FameFlynet
Posted to: Alexandra Daddario, Percy Jackson

Brownelle @ 1:18 pm on 01/07/2013

Blonde or brunette, she’s still such an amazing and lovable woman!

Hr @ 2:53 pm on 01/07/2013

Cant wait too see the sequel wd logan lerman and the cast plus nathan fillion and stanley tucci

Lucy @ 12:18 am on 01/08/2013

I´m so excited for the film, it will be truly much better than the first one. I think the monster they changed was the hydra for the chimera, as the hydra was already in the first film.
August please come faster :)

Omar @ 5:40 pm on 02/08/2013

@Lucy: Yeah, i’m not sure it will be the chimera, instead i’m betting for the manticore (sad it appears until the third book, but they did the same thing with hydra,), but, who knows? What I know is that i’m so excited for this to hit theaters. Hail PJ <3

Alison @ 6:39 pm on 03/02/2013

WHEN WILL THE TRAILER AND MOVIE PISTER RELEASED?!?!

Peige @ 8:21 am on 07/22/2013

why did they change the hairstyle of Percy though? The hair in Lightning Thief was much better. Short hair is not Percy Jackson!