- Michael Clifford tells ex Abigail Breslin that her song about him wasn’t funny – J-14.com
- Do you prefer Kylie Jenner when she wears less makeup? – Twist Magazine
- Miranda Cosgrove opens up about her awkward boy encounter – M Magazine
- These are the signs you’re suffering from Vampire Diaries withdrawal – Teen.com
- You have to check out these Full House reunion pics! – TooFab
- These hot actors would make the perfect Beast to Emma Watson‘s Belle – Just Jared
- Do you love or loathe Selena Gomez with Zedd? Take this poll! – BOP Tiger Beat
Abigail Breslin News, Pictures, and Videos
Scream Queens is set to begin production this spring and premiere next Fall.
ARE YOU EXCITED about Ariana’s return to TV?
The 18-year-old actress/singer got a bit of backlash after releasing a song called “You Suck,” which was presumably about the boy bander.
“You know, the song is about a bunch of different people that I’ve known…it’s not about one person in particular,” Abigail recently told HuffPo Live.
She added, “I learned that boy bands have a very, very strong, avid following. They’re very passionate. It’s good that they’re passionate about something. Obviously you can’t release a song called ‘You Suck’ that references certain things and not expect a backlash to some degree.”
As for her relationship with Michael, Abigail said, “No, we never dated. We literally hung out twice. He got me tickets to a One Direction show and we went to dinner and that’s it.”
The 18-year-old actress received some backlash after tweeting, “Cuz darling I’m a nightmare dressed like an emotionally unstable cat lady,” referring to Taylor‘s hit song “Blank Space,” which she has now clarified.
“What’s so crazy, I think that everybody that follows me on Twitter knows that I just got surprised with a kitten, a baby kitten, like a week ago, by my family,” Abigail told HuffPost Live. “I was walking in my apartment, and I stopped in front of my mirror, and I had my hair in a topknot, and my glasses on, and no makeup on and a bathrobe on, with my cat and like a handful of its food, trying to give it medicine. I was like ‘wow my life, I look like an emotionally unstable cat lady.’”
Abigail added, “That song is amazing. Everybody loves that song. Why would I be insulting it? Like, it was just so bizarre. Taylor, I have no beef with you.”
The internet blew up when the 18-year-old actress/singer released her new song as most fans figured it was about the 5 Seconds of Summer band member, who Abigail went on a date with last year.
“I haven’t spoken to her in a year,” Michael said in an interview with Nova Fm and then pointed out that he has the tattoos and dyed hair mentioned in the song.
Michael also joked that Abigail taught him that dying his hair too much could make it fall out. “That’s the one lesson to learn,” he said.
5SOS’s Michael Clifford Confirms Abigail Breslin’s Song is About Him
Click inside to watch the band play a game of Yes/No… More Here! »
Abigail Breslin just debuted the music video for her very first single “You Suck” – an song promoting girl power and putting down the guys who don’t respect females at all!
“I started writing and singing and taught myself guitar when I was about thirteen after filming Janie Jones, It’s pretty easy while I’m filming because I’ll bring the guitar with me, and when I have downtime I’ll play. I get ideas throughout the day and I’ll record them into my phone and figure it out that night,” the 18-year-old entertainer told Teen Vogue.
“This is a song I wrote about those guys who are players and use people and just generally aren’t really good people,” Abigail added. “It’s about things I’ve witnessed—it’s not OK when guys don’t have respect for girls. I wrote it in the heat of the moment, and I think a lot of people will relate to it.”
Abigail Breslin’s ‘You Suck’ Music Video
- Did you know Abigail Breslin was the coolest child actress ever? – J-14.com
- These Tangled theories will blow your mind – Teen.com
- Taylor Swift lip-syncs “Blank Space” – TooFab
- Let’s play a hockey drinking game with Josh Hutcherson – Just Jared
- These Selena Gomez looks are just so glam! – BOP Tiger Beat
- Taylor Swift’s “Blank Space” could so be a horror film! – EW