The Jonas Brothers Will Ring In The New Year

The Jonas Brothers Will Ring In The New Year

The Jonas Brothers will ring in the New Year and perform during the 11:45pm performance slot as the 2009 ball drop in New York City’s Times Square, JustJaredJr.com can exclusively reveal. Songs are still to-be-announced.

Ryan Seacrest will host the event, Dick Clark’s Rockin’ New Year’s Eve celebration, and will welcome other performers including Jesse McCartney, Ne-Yo, Pussycat Dolls, Solange Knowles, Natasha Bedengfield, and Fall Out Boy.

Be sure to watch the ball drop with Ryan, Dick Clark and The Jonas Brothers for the Rockin’ New Years Eve celebration on Wednesday, December 31st @ 10PM on ABC!

Photos: Vince Maher/WENN
Posted to: Joe Jonas, Jonas Brothers, Kevin Jonas, Nick Jonas

Pages: [1] 2 »
Anthony @ 2:08 pm on 12/02/2008

the only reason people book them is for ratings. they are talentless and gay looking.

n @ 2:15 pm on 12/02/2008

no miley :( that sucsk

victoria @ 2:20 pm on 12/02/2008

there doing so good and all u jobro haters if u dont like them dont post

swe3t23 @ 2:24 pm on 12/02/2008

i can’t stand them when they perform……………..this sucks…………jonas brothers aren’t even talented. They pretend to play the guitar… kevin can’t sing, don’t even bother putting a mic for him. Nick a squeaky voice, joe can’t even hold a note.

douch bags !!!!

Colleen yo . :] . @ 2:37 pm on 12/02/2008

The Jonas Brothers are preforming .
YES YES YES .
;] .

Ale @ 3:12 pm on 12/02/2008

LOLZ YOU JONAS HATERS,
You know you’re just giving them more attention by hating on them. If you dont like them dont say ANYTHING about them, Jesus, have a motherfreakin brain for once. I dont really like Miley at all, I dont go on her friggin just jared or youtube pages saying “OH MILEY IS UGLY, SHES A BRAT, SHES NOT TALENTED, SHE HAS DOG TEETH, EWH I HATE HER” Yeah I dont do that. It just gives her more attention. Think about it, ROFL. Now, I’m watching this thing, these boys amaze me (: I cant wait. :D

carl @ 3:20 pm on 12/02/2008

am glad they are performing am going to have tivo it because am going to be with family. i hope miley cyrus go and sing breakout i like that is say let the party start. i hope they book her too.
jonas without miley is not the same fun watch. i hope they book her aswell.

Krissy Fantasy @ 3:34 pm on 12/02/2008

NUMBER 6
I FREAKIN TOTALLY AGREE with you SO MUCH, like a million % THAT
im like dying of laughter to all the haters and tears to the truth you just stated,that everyone needs to hear + LOADS of smiles of HOW much the fans wins to love the JBS’ :D
Props to you Ale:P

what do you know or care?
seems to me
you are jealous cuz they can write and sing better than you dude -.-
IF you weren’t jealous, you wouldn’t have the brains, to write on this post.
words of advice- hate them so much
don’t bother saying anything
cuz no one freaking cares!

# 4
have you seen them perform?
have you heard them sing?
have you seen that guitar, play without tune?
i don’t think so
so why the f*** would you see anything, that’s not even true.
it amazes me , how ALL you people THINK you know the Jonas brothers, but you don’t !! HAHAHAHA!!!
I bet you don’t know about yourselves, 2 say S***
;)
for the record, on your BS about them
1) kevin DOES sing
why else would he play/ backup vocals
just cuz you Can’t him half as much, doesn’t mean he’s worthless on stage :S
YOUR so gay!
2) Nick’s voice is not squeaky.
JUST to make myself clear
how i know?
cuz along with his voice , with talking, he’s damn hot, betta than you ever know ;) but i don’t expect that, to come from you :P
3) JOE can hold a note.
HE freaking screams the highest notes all the time, just to make all the girls shout & yell for more, from there wonderful- beautiful- manly singing ^^
AND your theory right.
CUZ the only time, they don’t hit a note properly..is when their voices die down, from singing 2 much.
Honestly, these boys don’t have to prove to EVERYONE, what there all about- there perfect the way they are.
<33

For once i’d like to see the haters TRY to be the JONAS brothers
sing, dance, play guitar and see what it’s like to be hated !
I’m sure you all, can’t do well
as these boys can :P

SCREW ALL YOU MOTHER Freaking haters
jonas brothers live over your bodies :)

Krissy Fantasy @ 3:39 pm on 12/02/2008

PS.
NO miley cyrus ever!
not with the JB’s
personally i think they and SHE are both doing fine w/o each other.
It shows too.
AND no book about her as well.
I think ALOT of people know more about this girl, on videos and news, then words that states the LIES, not truth.

oh yea
forgot to mention
amzed the jb’s are performing on New Yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssss

(L) best time of the year :)

Luliii! @ 3:40 pm on 12/02/2008

JARED ! please i want to know if I can go to that show like LIVE and if it’s free or something?? NEED ANSWERSS! !!!!!!

Ms. O @ 3:55 pm on 12/02/2008

WHY? …. ahhhhhh…I want some real music..

beth @ 4:40 pm on 12/02/2008

OH MY GOD, I KNEW ABOUT JB BUT SERIOUS JESSE MCCARTNEY?!

IM SO GLAD I CONVINCED MY MUM TO FLY ME OUT TO SEE JB… SO WORTHWHILE NOW JESSES THERE ASWELL AHAH

/excitment over.

jen @ 4:44 pm on 12/02/2008

I LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Jonas Brothers and balls dropping….should be a fun night ;)

Anthony @ 5:44 pm on 12/02/2008

wow krissey pathetic much, typing all that for a bunch of gay guys who have no clue you exist. those are your opinions and it does not mean it’s right.

no one takes them seriously other then their fans EVERY other musician makes fun of them. If they were actually talented that wouldn’t happen

Emma @ 5:55 pm on 12/02/2008

OMJ!!!!!!!!!! yey!!!! LOVE THEM!!! I hate haters!!! they r so annoying. I don’t like some singers and actresses but I don’t go around ranting about it! Omg, hater seriosuly? u r pathetic!!!!!!!!! I think that u can only bash them if u r as talented as them, have as much $ as them, and r as popular as them…which clearly the hater R NOT!!! ha! Jealously…what a pity!
GO JONAS LOVERS!!!! stay strong!

um, Anthony, u said ever other musician makes fun of them??? How the heck would u know????? seriosuly…it not like ur friends with stars..they dont know u exist…haters = losers

why do people comment like ‘i want real music’..um can u say losers!!! stop commenting if u dont like. and seriously, dont watch it if u dont like them!!!!! OMJ!

anna @ 6:10 pm on 12/02/2008

I love love love these boys!!!! They are so amazingly awesome.They are amazing song writers and lovely voices plus they pay instruments! not too mention they are sweet and good! :D Such lovely boys. they hold a very special place in my heart!

JONAS BROTHERS = AWESOME MUSIC. You won’t even know what you’re missing out on, haters. ;)

Us fans know how much a genuinely nice and awesome band can do to affect our life.

Luliii! @ 6:10 pm on 12/02/2008

Is this free? Like i can go there for free?
can someone would be helpful and tell me :)

mari garcia @ 6:11 pm on 12/02/2008

#17 I dont know if it’s free!:s but i want to know
can someone tell me if this is for FREE?

florencia @ 7:34 pm on 12/02/2008

krissy fantasy i TOTALLY agree with u and with Ale :D

i’m glad they’re performing ! i wish them the best !

love JB 4everr !

love from argentina :D

Sana @ 8:12 pm on 12/02/2008

This is great for the boys! Good luck to them

michelle @ 8:33 pm on 12/02/2008

yay:)

I love JB @ 8:48 pm on 12/02/2008

You guys are the best! Two years in a row!! Keep it comin because I now you boys have a big year ahead of you!!!!!

Anthony..im just gonna say this nicley. Please just back off, alright?

Emy @ 10:23 pm on 12/02/2008

SAWWEEEET!! Jonas Brothers rockin the new year…..what an awesome way to start the new year!! woohoo!

p.s. The Jonas Brothers thank the HATERS because they are part of the reason why they have made it this far. Part of their popularity is all from the little haters wasting their time making videos and stupid comments about them. So thank you haters for wasting your sorry lives and making my favorite band more popular!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicky!!!!!!!:) @ 12:34 am on 12/03/2008

YAY soooooo glad they’re performing again on new years they ROCKED this year this time they’ll be even BETTER i looove the Jonas Brothers (esp Nick ;) ) they’re sooooooo talented,cute & funny (esp Nick ;) ) NO ONE CAN BEAT THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for all the Jonas fans they’re going on tour AGAIN!! in the summer of 09 YAY cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU NICK JONAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lv Nicky B :)

lene @ 8:27 am on 12/03/2008