The Jonas Brothers Get a Grammy Nomination!

The Jonas Brothers Get a Grammy Nomination!

The Jonas Brothers stand proud after receiving their first Grammy nomination in the press room at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on Wednesday evening.

The musical trio – Nick, Joe and Kevin – received a Grammy Nomination for Best New Artist along with Adele, Duffy, Lady Antebellum, and Jazmine Sullivan.

The brothers also performed their song “Girl of My Dreams” at Christmas at Rockefeller Center tonight (it was pretaped). Check it out below and congrats to the JoBros!

The Jonas Brothers – “Girl of My Dreams” – Christmas at Rockefeller Center
Jonas-grammy jonas brothers grammy nod 01
Jonas-grammy jonas brothers grammy nod 02
Jonas-grammy jonas brothers grammy nod 03
Jonas-grammy jonas brothers grammy nod 04
Jonas-grammy jonas brothers grammy nod 05

Photos: Robyn Beck/AFP/Getty Images
Posted to: Joe Jonas, Jonas Brothers, Kevin Jonas, Nick Jonas

Pages: [1] 2 3 »
jjj @ 11:59 pm on 12/03/2008

look at joes face on the picture
hhhooooottttttt!!!!!!! hot
im proud of them

Kimberly @ 12:09 am on 12/04/2008

awesome!
they rock!

Phi @ 12:10 am on 12/04/2008

EEEPPP EPPP!!!!
THEY ALL LOOK HOOOTT!!!! AHHHHH
OMG JOE I LOVVEEE YOU!!!!
CONGRATS GUYS!!! they deserved it :]

connie @ 12:17 am on 12/04/2008

im happy they got it but it’s a hard category to win. adele? duffy? lady antebellum? i wish the best for the jobros!

Jeneva @ 12:17 am on 12/04/2008

They’re not even new!

Lauren @ 12:31 am on 12/04/2008

So proud of the boys! So proud of Lady Antebellum as well!!!!! Huge step for them! :)

faith! : ] @ 12:44 am on 12/04/2008

I am so proud!
: ]
I can’t even explain how happy I am for them!
: ]
<3 Faith

swe3t23 @ 12:55 am on 12/04/2008

you have to be kidding me right?? Their music isn’t even mainstream…………………………………… a bunch of kiddish boys who have squeaky voices.

ummmm they aren’t new………..this is their second album…..wtf

vintagelove @ 12:57 am on 12/04/2008

they all look really cute!
joe is a hottie…although he is naughty!

but congrats for them they are actually really good
and they do have like the best fans ever!

djfsjfsj @ 1:10 am on 12/04/2008

Joe is not naughty! Don’t believe a word of it! :D So proud and excited for them! This news made my night! They are a true talent and people automatically label them since they are popular and disney. I am glad others give them credit where credit is due.

janet @ 1:17 am on 12/04/2008

I’m soooooo proud of them :D
I LOVE them and hope they win!!!
:D

jimmy_choo_ freak @ 1:27 am on 12/04/2008

WTF is up with joe and his stupid camp hand movement when he sings, seriously it is annoying.

i would rather see adele of duffy win.

Jasmine @ 1:40 am on 12/04/2008

OMGSH! This made my day!!! I was screaming and was so excited when I read this on my Google News!! Congratulations to the JoBros!!

Regardless even if they win or not in this category, I’m still so proud of them for even getting a nomination. The Grammys is one of the most prestigious award in the music industry, so getting a nomination for that is definitely a huge success for them :) I’m glad they’re finally being recognized more than just being “Disney” as many would say.

So kudos to the brothers! I hope you do win! And even if you don’t, all us fans will still love you guys for creating great music for everyone! :)

Yvonne @ 1:48 am on 12/04/2008

Since everybody is all ga-ga over Joe, I will do Kevin proud by saying he is just gorgeous here

kiki @ 2:44 am on 12/04/2008

I think there gonna win! but it’s just a honor to be nominated, and for some reason nick looks like frozen or something, maybe because it was just a small stage or something ….

Liz @ 2:56 am on 12/04/2008

In the same catagory with great artist such as Jazmine Sullivan, Duffy and Adele?? u got to be kidding me…
They r popular but it dosen’t mean their music are good.

overrated. @ 3:11 am on 12/04/2008

huh..did Nick get taller ? It looks like he did. Ahaha, now Joe’s the short one.

Kevin looks absolutely adorable. At least he smiles in pictures, showing off his white pearly teeth unlike his other brothers…

ash @ 3:31 am on 12/04/2008

I dont think they will win. Besides i hear the grammys arent very pretigeous anymore. I forgot how the grammys base their nominations. It would make more sense if they were nominated at like nickelodian best new artist but avril lavigne was nominated like 5 times for skaterboi so i guess i could see how jb was nominated.

joeil4u @ 9:36 am on 12/04/2008

why nick is so tall??? omg he became so tall in a few days!!!wow!!!!
congratulations guys, but it was obvious….you’ll win!!!!!!!!!!!

carl @ 9:52 am on 12/04/2008

nick is taller than all his brothers now wow! because kevin has heel on his shoes. so nick pass all of them. yeah! because how tall are this guys they usually look pretty short. but nick has grown a lot this year. thank god. at least one of them has some hight and nick looks more manly like he has a bigger chest than any of them. joe looked better before with his face fuller and his body frame looks really small he needs to gain weight. Yvonne yes kevin looks good dont make a parody like on every site about kevin not being notice.

Someone @ 10:04 am on 12/04/2008

OMG! OMG! OMG!
They so deserve this, more than anyone!
I am so proud and excited!!
Aww! They are totally cute!

kaylee @ 10:53 am on 12/04/2008

___
lol sorry to burst your bubble but nick has heels on his shoes too. joe’s the only one that doesn’t, which is why he always looks the shortest. in reality their all about the same height, and on the short side.

Michelle @ 11:18 am on 12/04/2008

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THEY DONT REALLY WRITE ANYTHING THEMSELVES (NOT THAT OTHER ARTISTS DON’T DO THAT), BUT AT LEAST OTHER ARTISTS CAN ACTUALLY SING!

Cherie @ 11:22 am on 12/04/2008

When does Grammy start ramdomly select nominees?

swe3t23 @ 12:20 pm on 12/04/2008

jonas brothers music isn’t even called music…. it is called trash…

they are popular but their music isn’t worthy of a grammy….

whinny music isn’t called music it is called a waste of effort.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »