The Cheetah Girls Play Their Last Concert

The Cheetah Girls Play Their Last Concert

The Cheetah Girls’ Kiely Williams rocks it out center stage at the jobing.com Arena on Friday night in Glendale, Arizona.

Kiely, 22, and her fellow cheetahs Adrienne Bailon, 25, and Sabrina Bryan, 24, played their last concert on the One World tour at the Honda Center in Anaheim, Calif.

The Cheetah Girls: One World DVD is out in stores now and jam-packed with bonus features including a never-before-seen dance sequence to the bonus track, “Feels Like Love.” Be sure to pick up a copy!

Tcg-last-concert cheetah girls last concert 01
Tcg-last-concert cheetah girls last concert 02
Tcg-last-concert cheetah girls last concert 03
Tcg-last-concert cheetah girls last concert 04
Tcg-last-concert cheetah girls last concert 05
Tcg-last-concert cheetah girls last concert 06
Tcg-last-concert cheetah girls last concert 07
Tcg-last-concert cheetah girls last concert 08

Karina @ 6:03 pm on 12/21/2008

Ohh, I wanted to go

Sonia @ 6:19 pm on 12/21/2008

Love the One World tour and the DVD!!! I look forward to seeing more of Sabrina Bryan solo projects. Work it girl!! Love ya!!

Cindy @ 6:26 pm on 12/21/2008

Girls have a nice concert tonight on the last day of your tour. This is great that the last stop is at Sabrina Bryan’s hometwon. Sabrina rocks!!!

qwerty @ 7:20 pm on 12/21/2008

You know I think that its a good thing they’re goin their separate ways. Sabrina and Kiely need to move on professionaly, and not be pulled down by Adrienne’s personal life. Good luck in everything you all do girls!

pop86 @ 7:42 pm on 12/21/2008

I use “Cheetah Love” and “Dance me if you can” on my IPod for running . I hope the girls are very successful in their careers.

ariana @ 8:01 pm on 12/21/2008

i feel like the cheetah girls’ careers should’ve ended a longgg time ago.

charlotte @ 12:41 am on 12/22/2008

HER LAST CONCERT WAS TONIGHT 12/22/08 4PM @ THE SPORTS ARENA IN SANDIEGO. I TOOK MY KIDS THERE. THEY DID HAVE ON THESE SAME OUTFITS ON & ALLTHOUGH…NICE PIX!

Aly @ 6:32 am on 12/22/2008

wow, it’s on DVD already! it hasn’t even come out on disney channel where I live!

tony @ 6:33 pm on 12/23/2008

what i think that the girls goes their way is dumped.they look good together they don`t only have to go to disney look how many people that went to disney and did more in their career.the girls are fine womens or not they could do more alot more in their music they don`t only have to do only pop there hip-pop,rock alot thing that people like.like around it said the little girl are grown up go do like what miley and the three brother i forgot their names do what they do with their music

N'keeyah @ 5:41 pm on 01/11/2009

I love TCG so much. I am very exited for there solo careers (especially Kiely’s). I don’t want TCG to end forever. They are amazing. All the haters need to back the **** off. TCG 4EVER!!!

ALY @ 11:54 am on 04/12/2009